Camera Mod

Misc Camera Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
G2_70 submitted a new resource:

Camera Mod - Realistic cameras for the game

Camera Mod

Back again with my Camera Mod for F1 2021 :)

My Camera Mod fix all ulgy cameras of F1 2021, add some new cameras as well for EVERY Formula 1 car of the game.

What's in this mod ?

For all 2021 cars :
- Realistic Offset T-cam (use DEFAULT camera settings)
- Added a realistic "low angle" Offset T-cam
- Realistic rear Offset T-cam
- Realistic wing cam
- Added 2...

Read more about this resource...

hi, please is there some way to rearange the order of the cameras? So when you change them during replay, there is tv cam and after you click next camera with right or left, there is cockpit camera? Your cameras are perfect, but they have different order now and the tv cam is not next to cockpit cam. thanks

Est-ce normal que les cameras ne fonctionne pas avec MyTeam quand je fais le transfert automatique ? Dois-je utiliser l'importation du mod de façon manuel ?

Is it normal that it doesn,t work with MyTeam when i use the automatic transfert ? Should I use the manuel one ?

Thanks!/Merci

Est-ce normal que les cameras ne fonctionne pas avec MyTeam quand je fais le transfert automatique ? Dois-je utiliser l'importation du mod de façon manuel ?

Is it normal that it doesn,t work with MyTeam when i use the automatic transfert ? Should I use the manuel one ?

Thanks!/Merci
tu peux essayer en installant manuellement

great mod but if we're being honest, why should there be a camera mod in the first place, the most realistic camera settings should be the default. i'm the same about this game series now too. it's just boring, the graphics are terrible, the engine sounds are lazy and updates which modders can do within a day or two, take bugmasters a month minumum. i hope a new developer is brought and until then my f1 gaming is moving to the oringal rfactor and assetto corsa.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%