Camera Mod - Fisheye edition

Misc Camera Mod - Fisheye edition 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
G2_70 submitted a new resource:

Camera Mod - Fisheye edition - A more advanced version of my camera mod for 2020 f1 cars

Camera Mod - Fisheye edition

Here is a special version of my "classic" camera mod. It's a more advanced and realistic version, using ReShade, only for 2020 F1 cars. Also, there is no "drag and drop" version of this mod.

This mod uses an effect called "Fisheye" that distort the image, so onboard cameras looks much more realistic, if not the same.

Here is a video explaining it ...

Read more about this resource...

Should there be any files in the

"Camera Mod - Fisheye 1.0" zip? I try to extract it but its empty?

1596990401940.png

Amazing work! Thank you, but i have this silly question hope you don't mind, can i somehow apply this effect to previous games, because i really like the look of 2017 and 2018 car.

I litteraly don't know, I didn't tried on previous games
I try with the 2019 and 2018 game and it works, i simply instrall reshade, follow your install guide except the part which use Ego archiver ( so i can only edit the default cameras in the game ), look awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you so much, absolutely amazing work!

Last edited:
I try with the 2019 and 2018 game and it works, i simply instrall reshade, follow your install guide except the part which use Ego archiver ( so i can only edit the default cameras in the game ), look awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you so much, absolutely amazing work!
good to hear then :)

A great effect but due to that zoom, the picture gets blurred too much with that massive DOF and light fog that codemasters put into the game.

E: a bit sharpening and I can live with it. I love the view, especially in rain or bright overcast at day in Bahrain.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing