Resource icon

Skins Camel Lotus 100T HD & DHD 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ML, are the classic cars as difficult to make custom skins for as the 2013 default skins ?
(Mirrored logos and coding)

Awsome skin as always.
Cheers Peter
Yes you have the same problem with all of the car skins this year.

Anybody having problems with the Camel logos on teammates car when running a grand prix? When it shows the grid before the race, Mine car looks fine but my teammates logos are all messed up.

Anybody having problems with the Camel logos on teammates car when running a grand prix? When it shows the grid before the race, Mine car looks fine but my teammates logos are all messed up.
Yep I'm having that too. Looking into it.

My man!:thumbsup: Nice job, all fixed and looks great. I see you will be fixing the Ferrari skin, you might want to look into the Williams also I believe it's having the same issues. Keep'em coming, Thanks.

thanks ML, I noticed this happening on your mercedes in the cut scene at the beginning of race starts. Whenever hamilton's on pole there is a couple of bits of odd turquiose next to the number 10. Knowing CM, it's probably going to be the same for every low texture car.

thanks ML, I noticed this happening on your mercedes in the cut scene at the beginning of race starts. Whenever hamilton's on pole there is a couple of bits of odd turquiose next to the number 10. Knowing CM, it's probably going to be the same for every low texture car.
I'll revisit cars when I get a bit of spare time.

All the cars released were actually done so from looking at them in Photoshop ans keyshot.

Typical CM's to do something to bugger that way of doing things up aswell

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 372 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years