Camaro SS

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Burim Bunjaku, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Burim Bunjaku

Burim Bunjaku

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey, guys. I do alot drifting with the camaro but sometimes i feel it lacks in power. Is there some kind of modding that can be done to increase power or is it already done, maybe i didn't see it, i looked around but didn't find anything. Thanks

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon

Ratings:
    +5,867
    If the engine.ini is not encrypted, you can try to change motor torque, step by step.

3. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,090
  4. Burim Bunjaku

Burim Bunjaku

Ratings:
    +2
    Oh man this is to advanced for me, i am a total noob what it comes to things like this and even easier things, many times have i even failed putting modd files in the game folder and i guess this is far more complicated? Couldn't you boost the power for me, starting of with first 100 hp and then make 2 more with 200 hp and 300 hp more, is that to much to ask for? I would appreciate it alot because i seriously suck at things like this, i could always give a try but i know i will fail and i always end up being mad instead.

5. Burim Bunjaku

Burim Bunjaku

Ratings:
    +2
    I can't even get the file rfactorcentral pissing me off because i can't even sign up there so i can recieve it. I try to type the check code and you can clearly se that the code is S723 but still it says it's not the code -_- could somebody upload the file so i can give it a try

6. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,090
  7. Burim Bunjaku

Burim Bunjaku

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks alot, i will give it a real try at least before i ask for more help, thanks again

8. Burim Bunjaku

Burim Bunjaku

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the help guys, it was easy to tune the car both in power and gear ratio

• Like Like x 1