Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Race one was great fun, but the server was set to jump to R2 directly instead of back to practice so some guys couldn't rejoin for R2, others left and we didn't do the second one.
Maybe we should have restarted the event to see if people would come back but frankly, i didn't read the race post close enough to know right away if this was according to plan :rolleyes:.

Anyway, enjoyed the first one a lot and it turned out to be quite a nice field after all. Thanks guys!

Race one was great fun, but the server was set to jump to R2 directly instead of back to practice so some guys couldn't rejoin for R2, others left and we didn't do the second one.
Maybe we should have restarted the event to see if people would come back but frankly, i didn't read the race post close enough to know right away if this was according to plan :rolleyes:.

Anyway, enjoyed the first one a lot and it turned out to be quite a nice field after all. Thanks guys!
This wasn't according to plan, I guess someone set the server up differently than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%