Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

The first event involving touring cars is here at last, and with a full grid, we can expect to have a cracking race on our hands:

@Jörn Horbelt - Will be looking to show that he is not only quick but also reliable; The german having a recent run of inconsistency, despite having the pace. In an interview, he blamed his pet "Kitty" for the unlucky streak.

@Matej Lakota (aka "The Alien") - The man has got pace, but with this being a new class (and arguably an easier-to-drive one at that), can he expect to have some tough competition?

@Yuri - will be setting his sights on beating his teammate @Jason, after the two engaged in a verbal confrontation a few days ago, each accusing the other of ruining their respective races at Mexico. This is just one event in a string of confrontations between the two, which will no doubt lead to an interesting on track duel (hopefully).

@JeffL - After having struggled in Mexico with Formula 3 (as he said on his team radio: "I have a case of the f**kits"), he will be looking to forget that experience with a car class that is (probably) more up his alley.

@Mark Breslin - with his participation still in doubt, Mark will be looking mainly to further improve his pace, and more importantly - his mental focus. Mark has been known to lose concentration while being chased by arguably his number one rival, Tal Segal, who is known for using Jedi mind tricks on his opponents (Although he promised to stop).

@Jason - will be looking to beat his teammate Yuri, and further cement his authority in Redshift Racing as a competitive and reliable driver. In an interview the Englishman, he said he is not looking to add fuel to the fire, but also underhandedly blamed his teammate for crashing him out at Mexico. Will the animosity continue?

@Sri Sri - Only recently re-emerged from the wilderness, Srinath is looking to prove that he is here to stay. "I have a map now, I think I'm good" said Srinath in an ealier interview. If recent races are any indication, he will surely be contending with the top ten.

@Dachsos - a very silent, quick and efficient driver - will be looking to erase his former misfortune at Mexico, with a possible podium finish here.

@Frank - the recovering Dutchman will try to show his pace is still there, fighting along side his teammates Yuri and Jason. Perhaps he can be the broker of peace between the two? Probably not.

@MoerasGrizzly - The newcomer to the club, still looking to prove his pace and place among the veterans - will be focusing on consistency throughout this event.

@Nox - Participation always in doubt, but surely he won't miss this - the first race with a new car Class. His presence at the track will surely add a well needed dose of discipline and racing etiquette.

So this is just something to spice things up for tomorrow. Also, I have a 4 hour break right now and all the time in the world, so there.
Bear in mind that none of this is serious, so don't take it seriously.... Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%