Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I must apologize. My first time ever doing this. But I have to downgrade my sign status to a maybe due to work-related. I Hopefully I can get back in time to be lapped because now some of my practice time is gone. Fingers crossed I get back in time because today's event is looking like a good turn out.

Currently running late thanks to the blasted inlaws bringing my kids home late. Damn, I really really can't stand them :rolleyes: I'll definitely miss race 1, race 2 depends on how fast the kids eat and get to bed. Did I mention my disdain for my inlaws?

@Craig Patteson, I think the official calender displays the upcoming events. But yes sir @Nox it was a great race. Came home from overnight shift, and I was busy for a few hours with a list of things to prepare for tomorrow morning (no sleep yet). So I thought I would miss the race, but I was finally free by 2 pm I 800gmt. From that point on, was the only time I had to practice and create a setup??? I made a few adjustments I thought would improve my lap times, and with only 1 hour before official practice, I pulled off decent... ok... lap times. But it was good enough to qualify P7 out 14. Shared some intense battles. @Mark Breslin made one hell of a dare devil move on me on the inside of the first slow corner. But wasn't too much out of control, so I managed to avoid him and he went by fast!:confused: I did the same move to him on the very next slow corner, but with a little more control, and passed him easily!:sneaky: That was truely epic:roflmao:... but then he passed me for good on the next lap. Nice racing! I finished 8th, then decided to call it a night in broad daylight:sleep:... exciting race, avoided some other contact ahead of me a few times.
Next time gentlemen

Joined as soon as warmup ended for race 2. So a bit of a hectic start, it's also the reason I wasn't on TS @Tal , just not enough time.

Obviously started in last place (15th), stalled on the grid because my pedals weren't plugged in. Made my way through the field quite quickly, with some help from crashes up front. Found out I didn't had my boost button bound when Ryan blew past me. Spun - iRacing deathwiggle-esque - after I tried to re-take that position. Finished in 7th.

Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years