RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualy : surprisingly i manage to get P2 only .164 from keith and something like .100 infront of Willi.

Race 1: had a good start but at T1 Marcel came flying and touch me a little costing me P2 and had suspension damage but it wasn't affecting the car at all, pitted on lap 9 and took 2 front tyres. again i was surprise coming out in first place, Willi made a mistake on lap 12 or 13 giving me a little gap of 3 sec so i was careful and took first place home.

race 2: started 8th and had a good start again but i tapped Warren at T1 and but didn't cost us anything but i lost it at the last turn of lap 1 and came out of the sand dead last, i've put my head down and was making my way back. pitted on lap 9 again and came out 8th not far from Warren, i was catching him but not fast enuff and i finished 8th.

overall : was a nice event and surprising too, love that STCC honda and the STCC tracks too, now we just need more aussie to join the event :clap:

What a fun night.

I struggled with the C30 at first to find the right gearing, once I got that worked out the car really felt great. Much more manuverable than the s60 that Warren was handling, although, when done right the s60 seems faster.

Qualy; I had my best lap of the night just 3 tenths off of Keith and was sitting in second - that is until Yves once again snatched my spot from me. :) He seems to be making a habit of that.

Race 1 went very well and sat in 2nd the whole race. I was suprised to pit ahead of Yves and come out behind him, but what can you do? Not probably as suprised as Keith to pit ahead of both Yves and I and end up behind, but that is STCC racing I guess.
Race 2 I lost it in the second lap and ended up down at the fence. I thought I would join in behind Yves who had similiar problems but descided to pit early to avoid the rush. I got a little sideways coming into the pitlane and hit the wall but already under the pit limiter. It wouldn't let me off the wall so I had to abort the race.

It was a fun night though, and thanks Tyson, Edenilson, and Lu Chan for joining us. Good racing with you guys.

167078Camaro_Flyer_new.jpg

Servername: racedepartment cam
Password: click here

Class: Camaro
Track: Mosport 77 click here
Weather: Dry

Practice: 19:00 GMT ( 60 minutes )
Qualification: 20:00 GMT ( 15 minutes superpole )
Warmup: 20:15 GMT ( 10 minutes )
Race: 20:25 GMT ( 80 minutes )

Notes:

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.​

Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of qualifying. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in.​

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose Skin
  2. Marcel Vd Aa Skin
  3. Andrew Evans
  4. Michael Herrmann
  5. Sebastien Bortoli
  6. Lewis Fergusson
  7. Ricky Willox
  8. Dave Stephenson
  9. Eck Simpson
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Reserves:
  1. Nuno Areias
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

the Gap to Paul went from 3.5-5.5seconds. With 2-3 mins to go i finally got past but even though gap was 5.5 i really needed another 2-3 mins to get the gap down and attempt a pass on paul. finished 5th just under 3 seconds behind Paul.

And my eyes were mostly of the time in my rear mirror.:fear:

Only be able to do 1 lap for all practice session. :tongue: Never had a decent race at Zandvoort, untill last night. :dance:
Qualified 11th, start went ok and i conquered one position.
One pit stop strategy and no tires after 35 minutes, pit in at minute 45-46 exit pits just behind Keith, he went wide a bit and i grabbed his place until the end, but always under pressure, i believe more 5 laps and Keith could join or overtake me.:bowl: Therefore, i'm very happy with the 4th final place.

BTH, only when quali session was ending i realized that i was in the wrong server, fortunately there were some spare spots and i didn't took noone's place. :doh: Undoubtedly, middle age begins to work on me. :loco:

Congrats for winning Tim, to podium and to all finishers.:clap2:

Unfortunately next friday i will not be able to attend. :hurt:

Cheers

• Matt Crouch

Name: Matt Crouch
Car: TBD
Comments: Just realised I'll be back for this :good:

Will choose the car in a bit, think I might go for some STCC action

Qualified 5th and got an ok start, struggled in the early laps trying to stay on track with a heavy car and was being pushed hard for 6th by Matt and Richard who were giving me some serious hassle :) then they had a coming together which gave me a bit of breathing space about lap 15 and the car was now a bit easier to drive and now trying to hold the gap to Gary and Keith about 8 secs ahead, pitted on 38mins and was now 10 secs behind but once everyone had made thier stops I was only 3 secs behind Gary!!:clap: I knew I didn't have the pace to reel him in and he was edging away a few tenths every lap but the unthinkable happened! Gary Lennon made a MISTAKE!!:shock: I almost stopped to ask if he was alright but decided to carry on, by this stage I had a 10 sec lead over 6th and 10 secs to Keith in 4th and decided to settle down and try to finish in a happy 5th place but there was more excitement in store!!:tremble: Keith made 2 mistakes and gave me a 2 sec advantage over him:woot2: the next 15 mins were spent trying to keep him behind but going on to the last lap I overshot the first turn slightly and he nipped past to take a deserved 4th and leave me in very happy 5th, thanks Simon, RD and all the drivers for another great mini night, hopefully cya next week :laugh2::beer:

I qualied 7th wich i was content with because in practice i could not get under 1.15 , but then in quali i drove 1.14.7 , i always seem to drive fatser in quali.

Had a normal start , kept my position. First laps i was behind matt en david and saw how they where fighting eachoter hard , i was waiting for a mistake . I got close to matt and got into a battle with him for many laps. it was in this battle where i one time brake a tat too late and tapped his rear , sorry for that matt , no intention to do that at all . We went on batlling and got to david again untill the pitstop. .. i went in same time as matt .. but he was many seconds longer in pit .. i was just hoping he had not have severe damage from my "love tap" i was afraid i put you out matt , now i know you was strugling with tires and all .

I came back on track behind david , but made a mistake somewhere and did a little off the road. Some where i also had Daniel following me but the best battle was the one where Gary had made a mistake , i passed him and he came in persuit of me .

It was a long battle for many laps , and i was glad i could manage to keep him behind me for long , but gary put much pressure on me as he fast so fast , i came with two wheels beside track and he passed me , he took about 6to 8 secs and then i managed to keep it that gap till the finninsh .

I finnished 8th.

Was a great race ! thnx all ...

i'm thinking of making a movie or is somebody allready on that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back