RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

12/30 lap my race ended. Got some taps from behind that made my car oversteer so much that i needed to make a pitstop. As always i mess up my pitstops :))) resulting in a DNF.

Cool cars (weird engine sounds still) with very tricky handling. Need to run these on the nordschleife soon :)

Thanks for setting this up Eric!! Nice combo!

After ending up on my roof on turn 1 lap 1 I was a little disoriented... Not sure who what, but there were 2 cars waiting behind me and one in the garage. Went on with a damaged car... Had some fun with John, Pascal and Bob but after spinning off on lap 11 I tried to hard to make up some time and boom :( the car would not start anymore...

I like the cars!! very fun.... not the best track for them IMO. Also 30 laps is LONG!!!

i know there is a theme here, but what would happen if you added something the guys without stcc could drive?
Eg the other us market cars in evo?
Would maybe also widen the appeal, as this is indeed a hugely fun track to drive :thumb:

My point of view is that RD members should have STCC as a base game, just like GTR Evo.

STCC is an official expansion and i think we should be up to date if you want to run in the club. Same goes for the upcoming TOAD ofcourse.

12/30 lap my race ended. Got some taps from behind that made my car oversteer so much that i needed to make a pitstop. As always i mess up my pitstops :))) resulting in a DNF.

Cool cars (weird engine sounds still) with very tricky handling. Need to run these on the nordschleife soon :)

Thanks for setting this up Eric!! Nice combo!

hi Bram with me just a bunch of black flags .. and i like you i always make a mess with pit stop .. in evo or ever new like gtr2 beginner lolol

These track it´s low speed and a high concentration for 30 laps ( and i enjoyed the drift part ) lol

cheers.:chuck:

Too much going on IRL for me right now.

Quali: 2nd couldve ran quicker but couldnt get focused to run a faster lap

Race: Good start got Reik before T1, and he got me back 2 turns later. Ran a while and noticed with fuel in my car was killing the tires. With 2.5 secs between me and reik at like lap 10 my GF calls and then I lose focus....ran 3 laps while tlaking on the phone (shes emotional today) then lap 14 I went wide hit a wall and tire gone.

Fun cars, but 30 laps is WAY to long. We need to run these cars at a track like Road One. Its a very wide, high speed track with very few slow corners.

Thanks Eric for organizing, thanks RD for hosting, and thanks to all who participated.

Keith

Nice cars, like them better than the Camaros. Race started ominously, pushed wide in T1 came around to find destruction derby going on in front of me with no where to go. Waited for the dust to clear resumed in last place. Finally caught up to trail pack, passed Eric when he made a mistake was going well when my screen froze. 20 seconds later i was 20 seconds behind eric with a corrupted screen. Drove as long as I could with psycedelic colors until I hit a wall 8 laps later race over.

A suggestion, I think it's better to schedule sprints the day after F3000 league events. I was already tired and another enduro was too much.

Really sorry I missed the event. I woke up this morning with a bad cold and sore throat. Layed down for a minute before the event and woke up after it was over. I hope everyone had a great race and I apologize for my absence.

That was fun, a little long, but fun. It got a little lonely at the back of the pack near the end. At T1 I thought I was going to go inside on Eric but we merged at the apex, looked back and saw Eric on his roof. Dont know for sure if I caused it but I figured I'd wait for him to get going again since his car righted itself. Saw Carlos spin across the track and ended up T- boning him and he did a spectacular flip. Sorry Carlos. After pitting on lap 15 I had a PIT NOW message at the bottom center of my screen and I wasnt sure why, so I pitted again for no reason. I'll have to work on my pitting. Thanks alot everyone! You guys are fast!Thanks Eric.

My report:

P: P1
Q: P1
R: P1

The event was very challenging because the track is hard all the time. The start and the first laps where challenging to keep Keith behind me. The rest of the race was fighting against my own fastest race lap. Keith, you should have things sorted out with your gf before races.:kiss2: But i exactly know your problem:handshake: Could have been a close fight. Where you on no stop??? I did one...

thx to everyone for good racing...:chuck:

Nice race for me. I scratched a lot of paint on the walls but the car was still running... Yes, Ford can be though! lol

I did the worst error that a driver can do, i looked in the mirrors before T5, missed the brake point, and BANG! in the car in front of me :-(. (I already sent a message to the guy to make my excuses).

I had some nice battles with Eric and Tim. Clean and fair racing from everyone, like always. These cars are really hard to drive, they understeeer like hell and feels like the are 20 feet long lolll. Extremely fun btw, we can push hard on throttle and make some powerslide easily! (That's how i got Tim in last corner ^^)

Thanks to RD and staff for this great event! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 225 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years