Class: Camaro Cup
Track: Sebring 12hr
Weather: Dry
Practice: 19:00 GMT 30 minutes
Qualification: 19:30 GMT 30 minutes
Race: 20:00 GMT 2x10 laps​

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Entrylist:
No active entry list. Please leave a message if you want to drive.

Yves Larose

10000RPM
May 28, 2008
i want to thank all that showed up ( 5 including me ).

Qualy: i thought i would grab the pole easely since i was the fastest by far during praccy but as usual Gary was hiding an ace somewhere and he grabbed pole

Race 1: good my best standing start so far with the Camaro and was first at T1, from there it was a walk in the park and finished the race with over 1 minutes infront of second place.

race 2: something happen at the start with Michael and i had to brake to avoid crashing hard into Michael. that made him and Gary drop out so i was third chasing Bob and Maurice. caught them rapidely and the passing was quite easy. at T1 of lap 2 i caught the grass on the outside and spun into the wall and lost my front splitter. the car was handling well and decide to not pit. i caught up again with Bob and Maurice and passed them as easely as before, from it was a walk in the park and won second race too.

Bob Miley

2000RPM
Sep 14, 2008
Great track, and nice handling car thanks to Michael Herrmann and his 5 minutes of frustrated clicking.

Thanks Yves and RD

PS. Yves please don`t tell everyone how easy I am to pass lol.

Feb 17, 2008
race1
got a good start and could stick my nose inside of gary but Yves Made the room close so i had to lift up a bit :)
then gary had a error at turne 3 what let me past him, but soon after he got me again only to misbrake fro the first chicane and past i was again but runned wide by my self and spun it into the wall, while trying to recover i spun it again and lost front splitter and a tyer
so i dropped out and watched the fight for place 2

race2*
wired i joined up the grid put in the first gear as usual pressed the clutch and was waiting for the green light
as it popped up i tryed to release the clutch but nothing happend full rev at 1st gear and nothing lol *sorry gary*

Status
Not open for further replies.