CALSONIC GTR | Nissan GTR 2018

Skins CALSONIC GTR | Nissan GTR 2018 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
0n3 submitted a new resource:

CALSONIC GTR | Nissan GTR 2018 - CALSONIC GTR | Nissan GTR 2018

Donate : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/SGDESIGNEU
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI! This is my own version of Nissan GTR Calsonic!

if you have any advice, let me know.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal website : www.sgdesign.eu

For custom skin contact me on : sgdesign.eu@gmail.com

or on ig...

Read more about this resource...

The real Calsonic Skylines in every generation are Bridgestone-Shod, even the current-gen R35's in GT500; if it's possible to add decals to change the tyre brand, perhaps you should change them to Bridgestones. If not, at least move the "Nissan" text on the sides up and further back and add Bridgestone sponsors beneath the Calsonic-Nissan and just next to the numbers, and maybe add a Bridgestone logo on the carbon section in the middle of the grille.
As for the rear bumper, move the Calsonic up to the left side of the wing-stays, put a Nissan text logo on the right and add another Bridgestone above the license-plate cutout where the Calsonic logo is currently.

Photos of the Group A and GT500 R32 Skylines below for reference.
1605551838908.png

1605551720948.png

1605551477958.png

The real Calsonic Skylines in every generation are Bridgestone-Shod, even the current-gen R35's in GT500; if it's possible to add decals to change the tyre brand, perhaps you should change them to Bridgestones. If not, at least move the "Nissan" text on the sides up and further back and add Bridgestone sponsors beneath the Calsonic-Nissan and just next to the numbers, and maybe add a Bridgestone logo on the carbon section in the middle of the grille.
As for the rear bumper, move the Calsonic up to the left side of the wing-stays, put a Nissan text logo on the right and add another Bridgestone above the license-plate cutout where the Calsonic logo is currently.

Photos of the Group A and GT500 R32 Skylines below for reference.
View attachment 420324

View attachment 420322

View attachment 420321
Hi, thanks! The problem of GTR 2018 is the front bumper. I can't add stickers in the lower part. I will add Bridgestone on rear bumper and on the doors

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%