Calling Rally Fans!!!

I know this is probably not the place for this but I'll give it a go........

My names Alasdair Beck, I've been competing in the RDRC for the last couple of years and I won the production title in 2012.

I've also been involved in rallying in real life since I was a baby and for many years my father was the coordinator of the Scottish Rally Championship. I've been involved in the tv coverage of the championship for a few years now and this year I've put together a review focusing on the clubmen competing in the championship, the guys who don't get featured in the main programmes because they're outside of the top 10.

The programme is going to be broadcast on Motors T.V this friday ( Jan 3rd 2014 ) at 8.30pm UK time. I would really appreciate if people could record it or view it and give me some feedback on how I can improve on it if I am asked to do it again next year.

This is my first time doing anything like this and amazingly I managed to score Jon Desborough (now confirmed as 2014 WRC television presenter) to do the commentary which is a huge deal for me!!!

Thanks and I look forward to next years RDRC

Alasdair

really interesting programe, unfortunately i wasn't able to see it because i only saw this thread today, could you tell me what is the name of the programe so i try to catch a repetition of it?
it's very interesting to focus on the drivers that are just racing because they like it, even if they don't have good results they just keep racing because it's their passion, it's nice to see someone apreciating the effort those guys do :thumbsup:

really interesting programe, unfortunately i wasn't able to see it because i only saw this thread today, could you tell me what is the name of the programe so i try to catch a repetition of it?
it's very interesting to focus on the drivers that are just racing because they like it, even if they don't have good results they just keep racing because it's their passion, it's nice to see someone apreciating the effort those guys do :thumbsup:

It was the Scottish Rally Championship roundup. I think its being repeated over the next week or so on Motors. Thats exactly my view too, these guys are people I'm friends with and I like watching them out on the stages.

First time I've seen this thread- i'll keep an eye out for the programme! I do a lot of motosport photography so I was going to try and get a few rally shots to enhance my portfolio. I'm thinking of attending the Jim Clark or the McRae stages.

Any chance of a wild-card entry into the championship this year?! I'll provide everything except the car, helmet, nomex suit, co-driver, tyres, fuel and sponsors. It's a very good deal!

First time I've seen this thread- i'll keep an eye out for the programme! I do a lot of motosport photography so I was going to try and get a few rally shots to enhance my portfolio. I'm thinking of attending the Jim Clark or the McRae stages.

Any chance of a wild-card entry into the championship this year?! I'll provide everything except the car, helmet, nomex suit, co-driver, tyres, fuel and sponsors. It's a very good deal!

Come on Sir. At least buy the driving gloves

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back