Calling all wheel expert or Andi

ok so after following the thread of hmm.. complaints or "suggestion" from msportdan about the physic and wheels ect ..
It again made me question my own settings.
A little bit of history i used to have a g25 and i tweak and tweaked and tweaked some more to the point where when an updates would come i was getting depress at the idea that i would once again have to tweak. Eventually it felt right again and i was happy.

NOW ... I recently upgraded to a T300 Rs with a set of T500 pedals, (currently awaiting the Th8a)
And like i mentioned above the thread made me question my setting so this is a call out for help/suggestion from the experts out there. This could potentially could help the owner of a t500 or Tx wheel.

At the moment the setting i have are feeling good. But i have that nagging feeling that it could be better.
So here are my current settings and let me know what you feel i should change or try.
12-30-2014 6-43-47 PM.png

first.png
Second.png
Third.png

Last edited:
Noob question, how do I access those settings for the T300 profiler? When I go to Properties from the Game Controllers panel it only gives me basic test functions and a calibration screen that doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: I restarted and the proper screen appeared. Now I just need to figure out how to get the CSR Elite's working, the PC sees them but doesn't register any inputs.

Edit 2: Pedals seem to be sorted, now for a test run.

Edit 3: Wow, it's so different that driving almost feels foreign to me, like I have to relearn how to drive. That's a good thing, it feels more directly connected to the car and immediate response. It's phenomenally smooth and can be really strong if you crank it up. R3E is a whole new experience now. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Noob question, how do I access those settings for the T300 profiler? When I go to Properties from the Game Controllers panel it only gives me basic test functions and a calibration screen that doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: I restarted and the proper screen appeared. Now I just need to figure out how to get the CSR Elite's working, the PC sees them but doesn't register any inputs.

Edit 2: Pedals seem to be sorted, now for a test run.

Edit 3: Wow, it's so different that driving almost feels foreign to me, like I have to relearn how to drive. That's a good thing, it feels more directly connected to the car and immediate response. It's phenomenally smooth and can be really strong if you crank it up. R3E is a whole new experience now. :thumbsup:
Crank the breaking feedback/vibration, to me that's one of the first thing that stood out versus my g25. When you lock the wheel for example in the Wtcc you can feel immediately when you went too far. It's awesome

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 69 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 137 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 260 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 373 39.6%