Call of Duty 5: World at War

Jarrod Crossley

Rubbin Racer!
Some screenshots of the newest sequel of COD. World at War will be located in Asia during the 2nd World War. Based on the same engine as COD4 but with new weapons, like the flamethrower. ETA: 2009

Well going off the fact its using a slighty updated engine from COD 4 and I loved COD 4. I have a feeling this will be adding to the pile of games.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 256
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 247
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 282
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 262
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 275
I am not sure. Last thing I heard, COD5 is made by the team who did COD3 (not COD4); and they use the COD4+ engine.

COD3 was crap IMO :)

COD4 was one of the best games ever. Hope the COD3/5-team can meet the same high-standard as the COD4-team.

I will be adding it to my X-Box 360 collection when it comes out. COD4 was brilliant but I prefer the games being staged in WW11. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they do not have to make up fictional groups or locations.

If thats true Ramon I probrably will give it a miss, COD 3 was pants!

Personally I prefer my shooters to have a modern take on war, I never liked the COD series much before COD 4, I was more of a Battlefield series player.

Moved to offtopic forum.. please use the xbox 360 forum for racing games only :D

While I'd love to join you, I'll have to wait til I can use my right hand again. Have fun, and gives us a review when possible

• Chris Noble

Back to WII I think COD is going? so may be a much slower pace than COD4? so slower ppl like me can play :)

the speed of cod4 depends on the game type and the map. cant wait to get back to playing it tbh

thats only because this is not developed Infinity Ward who created cod4. the next cod however (COD5 possibly) is rumured to be in developement by Infinity which i have to say can only be a good thing and is apparently set in the future. I smell a halo/2142 crossover title.

Infinity Ward now seem to do all the even numbered COD games and leave the odd numbered stuff to Treyarch. Thankfully they've seen the error of their ways and have forgotten about the travesty that was Cod 3 on the PC(never released).

They've gotten their hands dirty with CoD 5 and now there seems to be some interesting stuff, like instead of the UAV you get a recon plane. And from what I've heard you can even call in an attack dog(gonna be fun :)).

And Dave I hope they don't do a 2142 thing with the CoD series, as I'll tell you now that beta testing 2142 granted me a free copy which I never took up(as was my feelings towards it).

i also hated it. i wasnt saying it would be agood think, only that i will hold my reservations till ive tried it due to the quality job they did with cod4. only far i feel.

as far as bf go's - its bf2: Reality Mod for me all the way.

• Eddie Price

MMM... havnt played the Beta but from the videos ti looks like a jumped up mod to me. Apparently it's a time waster until the better COD 6 comes out.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.0%