AC Calibra DTM @ Donington - Sunday 16 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ah I actually had some CPU related slow downs in VR for the first time this evening.

I'm at a loss as to why I didn't have any issues. I've had lots of slow downs in AC, so much so that I tend to associate a silky smooth frame-rate in VR with the absence of stuttering, even though I'm running @ 45fps x asw. I did run the game several times before the evening session, maybe that helped?

I have just completed some more testing, I was shocked with the results ..

I have a 1070Ti ...with just the one car I was getting 66 FPS (terrible) I added more cars and at one point I was down to 52 FPS (shocking) Now I tried a Kunos car at Donington and was getting 140 FPS ..so I guess the car needs a lot more optimization or something ..size 12 up its rear end. But to be fair the Author did warn us ...I just missed that bit :(

Hello everyone, very good race. It is my first race in racedepartment and I am happy with my result. . On the other hand, it is just what I was looking for, respectful people with whom to compete and have fun. Regarding the race, little to say, very calm, few frights and few mistakes on my part. my rhythm was sometimes below the rest and I decided to raise my foot and let those who were behind me faster move forward. a ninth and tenth place for my first race that I knew to glory. apologize if I was wrong in some haul but in general I think I behave correctly. Nice to meet you and I hope to see you in the next thank you very much.

Hello everyone, very good race. It is my first race in racedepartment and I am happy with my result. . On the other hand, it is just what I was looking for, respectful people with whom to compete and have fun. Regarding the race, little to say, very calm, few frights and few mistakes on my part. my rhythm was sometimes below the rest and I decided to raise my foot and let those who were behind me faster move forward. a ninth and tenth place for my first race that I knew to glory. apologize if I was wrong in some haul but in general I think I behave correctly. Nice to meet you and I hope to see you in the next thank you very much.

You are always welcome my friend ...The AC Racing Club always has open arms, hope to see you again soon :thumbsup:

The first corner accident, 2nd lap... my sincere apologies to @Henri Sinik and @Ronnie Böhme, I got a good run at Ronnie out of the chicane for the inside into T1 but was too on the edge (aka f***ed up) and touched Henri, Ronnie couldn't avoid me and armageddon followed, so sorry to all of you caught up in my mistake.:(
No worries mate :) and of course appology accepted :thumbsup:.
I was just sad we couldn't fight some more in race 2 :cry:. When I saw your "little mistake" I've tried to go wide on corner entry to make an undercut on exit. Litte did I ecpect you to hit @Henri Sinik and park your car right in front of me :roflmao:. The pileup caused me a lot of aero damage so the rest of the race the car was ... quite interesting to drive :O_o::D

@Craig Dunkley Sorry to hear that this mod seems to cause some MP trouble. Anyway, thanks for organizing all those great events. I really enjoy the diversity of the Sunday races.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%