Cadwell Park

Tracks Cadwell Park 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have fixed the terrain and now mapped a google maps image. The terrain and grass now looks way more natural. I have sent to terra. So up to him if he releases yet or not. But its looks sweet now my eyes are now longer drawn to the repeating grass texture.

I like the update very much! Thank you for keeping on improving this track :)

One question though. Should the pit speed limiter not end around the end of the pit wall, where the line is, rather than at the dotted line where the pit lane joins the track? And it just occurred to me that I never ever entered the pit, so no idea where the limiter starts.

I have fixed the terrain and now mapped a google maps image. The terrain and grass now looks way more natural. I have sent to terra. So up to him if he releases yet or not. But its looks sweet now my eyes are now longer drawn to the repeating grass texture.
@Terra21 Can we please have this? Or via PM if you don't want to version spam?

Can you smooth out the hairpin at the end of the Woodhill circuit. You literally jump there. I have no idea but the jump at Mansfield is too much of a jump for me.

Also with 3D grass you want to use a texture that is more open and has a full white alpha. You do not want a solid base especially when using a google image for your diffuse.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016_cadwell_park_9-3-117-17-53-23.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016_njmp_lightning_9-3-117-17-55-3.jpg

Having some space between the grass blades allows it to blend with the slight color variations you get from a sat image.

Also on the hill I think that is known as "the mountain" there is some serious stair case effect going on there.

Also with 3D grass you want to use a texture that is more open and has a full white alpha. You do not want a solid base especially when using a google image for your diffuse.

View attachment 178330

View attachment 178331
Having some space between the grass blades allows it to blend with the slight color variations you get from a sat image.

Also on the hill I think that is known as "the mountain" there is some serious stair case effect going on there.
Noted on the mountain section. I need to rework the physics mesh. Its not quite right as the radius at the bottom is pretty tight. Its on my to do list along with that 3d grass texture

Is it just me, or is the 3D grass brown for everyone else too?
Ruins the whole, beautiful track to me. :cry:
Brown, That is strange, doesnt look brown on my screen. anyhow i'm gonna look at a new texture for the grass, bare with me its coming, ps you can turn the grass off if you like, just rename the 3dgrass.kn5 to 3dgrass1.kn5

Brown, That is strange, doesnt look brown on my screen. anyhow i'm gonna look at a new texture for the grass, bare with me its coming, ps you can turn the grass off if you like, just rename the 3dgrass.kn5 to 3dgrass1.kn5

I have latest version and grass looks perfect, A great upgrade. I might add, I have high spec PC.

Thank you for update
Please use it
For mgpcircuit

-fix cameras_3.ini TV4
-fix cameras_4.ini TV5  static cam

\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\cadwell_park\mgpcircuit\data
cameras_3.ini TV4Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_11-3-117-14-10-6.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_11-3-117-14-10-34.jpg
cameras_4.ini TV5Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_11-3-117-14-10-50.jpg

Attachments

• cameras_3.ini
    7.2 KB · Views: 234
  • cameras_4.ini
    7.8 KB · Views: 255
Additional thank you of the layout
Please use it
For woodlandscircuit

-add cameras_2.ini TV3
-add cameras_3.ini TV4
-add cameras_4.ini TV5  static cam
-fix  sections.ini

\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\cadwell_park\woodlandscircuit\data
cameras_2.ini TV3Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_10-3-117-14-17-27.jpg
cameras_3.ini TV4Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_10-3-117-14-18-19.jpg
cameras_4.ini TV51c Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_cadwell_park_10-3-117-15-49-57.jpg

Attachments

• cameras_2.ini
    2.7 KB · Views: 265
  • cameras_3.ini
    5 KB · Views: 253
  • cameras_4.ini
    4.1 KB · Views: 233
  • sections.ini
    203 bytes · Views: 216

I have latest version and grass looks perfect, A great upgrade. I might add, I have high spec PC.
screenshotkstoyotagt8q6k04.jpg

I deleted the track, re-downloaded it, same issue. It also doesn't matter which PP filter I use and I'm on the newest NVIDIA driver.

I think i know what the issue is. Like i said ill get this sorted with a new texture.

I tried somthing i have never played with in the kseditor before. I shifted the rgb values of the texture to help it blend in the ksgrass shader better.

Very strange that it would only affect some people. Anybody else have the same issue

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back