Cadillac DPi-V.R | #48 Ally - Action Express Racing | 2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona | 2K + 4K

Skins Cadillac DPi-V.R | #48 Ally - Action Express Racing | 2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona | 2K + 4K V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZL1 submitted a new resource:

Cadillac DPi-V.R | #48 Ally - Action Express Racing | 2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona | 2K + 4K - The star-studed line up

View attachment 425977
Presenting the #48 Ally Action Express Racing at the upcoming 2021 Rolex 24

The livery is created from early photos of the car testing at a 2-day private tests before the Roar. It's run by Action Express Racing with backing from Ally Bank (who sponsors Jimmie Johnson - one of the drivers). The car is regarded as having an all-star line-up.

The livery is meant to be used with the Rollovers' Cadillac. 2K version is provided in the...

Read more about this resource...

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I think you included the wrong skin file in the download. Instead of the #48 Ally DPi, when I drive the car, I get the updated #10 WTR DPi. Absolutely love your work so far! Keep up the good work!

Edit: Then again, it could also be me. I'm still fairly new to modding AC.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I think you included the wrong skin file in the download. Instead of the #48 Ally DPi, when I drive the car, I get the updated #10 WTR DPi. Absolutely love your work so far! Keep up the good work!

Edit: Then again, it could also be me. I'm still fairly new to modding AC.
Hi, thanks for the feedback mate. I've just checked the file in both the standalone version and in the DPi pack, and I can confirm that there's no mistake made there. If you need any helps, feel free to DM me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%