AC C9 vs LaFerrari vs P1 @ Silverstone International - Thursday 26 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice race! I took the C9 just for the fun of it, and even though I mostly had a lonely race I had to fight with the car every single corners (and straights) :D
But all in all I'm happy with the final position, and even more happy that I finished the race without spinning this beast!

Nice race! I took the C9 just for the fun of it, and even though I mostly had a lonely race I had to fight with the car every single corners (and straights) :D
But all in all I'm happy with the final position, and even more happy that I finished the race without spinning this beast!
You complain of the c9, but my thumb in numb of spamming the DRS at every single straight with the P1! :p

I'va a bitter feeling about this one.
Not about any result nor the challenging mix of cars... bcs driving without peril brings no glory. :ninja:

It's more than I had two contacts that I should have been able to avoid if I didn't lose my focus.
I take a look back on the replay and even realize that @Mathias André, your (bold) move on the 2nd lap would have been successfull if I saw you there. :redface: I definitly would have tried to avoid you.
And @Akis, the worst part is that I didn't even tried to pass you. Considering your position, I just brake too late, trying to not blocking the wheels and avoiding you...
Plus me foregetting to unmute my TS... :whistling:

Anyway, I've already slapped myself twice (no, I do not like this), hoping my neurons will flash such information.

Thx for the race,
See you next.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%