AC C9 vs 599 vs Zonda R @ Spa, Mon 23.03.15

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
PS. At results it shows me on wrong car!!!
slight problem with pick up mode, it only records the car you joined the server 1st in.

eg, if you joined in a Ferrari, then left and joined in a zonda, it would record you as in a Ferrari. ive noticed this before.

wow what a race: I had my first close fights, wheel-to-wheel, and my first high speed big crash (against a wall).
It was the fast corner before the last chicane, big impact :whistling:. At the 20th lap... What was really "cool" is that I could see the marking on the tarmac going straight to the wall, when passing later... Michael I hope I didn't scare you too much while trying to pass you... :roflmao: This time it was the way around then in Vallelunga... I messed then with a long pit-stop: Ferrari fault :p

Great event! Ferrari 599: what a car! :D

Good race, heartbeats over NINE THOUSAND for 20 laps at least...

Slider_4.jpeg

I think Kunos should do something with the pitstops, i dropped my mouse while in the pits and it almost cost me my podium finish because i had to get up from my seat and reach for it... so much fail!

Imagine this was a league race :D

Very enjoyable race with @Christian Lozanov and @Stelios during the whole race!
24 laps of racing TO THE MAX!!! :D

since i retired i thought of recording the race. downloaded fraps, started recording, drinking beer, switching cameras but after 15 minutes i noticed fraps wasn't recording anymore. it just stopped recording after a few seconds. tried a few tricks to make it work but no! it wouldn't... otherwise you guys could have seen an amazing race between the three.

it just stopped recording after a few seconds. tried a few tricks to make it work but no! it wouldn't... otherwise you guys could have seen an amazing race between the three.
I have the whole race recorded, and I was focusing on just those three! Epic battle for the whole race!!

I really thought that C9 would be the fastest car because I look from RSR and it was almost the same with Zonda but top speed was over 40 km/h faster. I was wait the whole race when @Geof turn that turbo to the max like in Monza that one day:)

@James Hemp no reason to fly off the handle mate. I sincerely thought I was behind Michael. In fact I even said on TS during parade lap that I am going to overtake you but didn't get any feedback from you. I would gladly have given up my position if only you could have communicated. And as for qualifying behind you, I honestly didn't know. Rookie mistake, mate. Apologies. And by the way, I have never ever driven any of these cars either and switched over to Zonda in last 10 or 15 minutes.

i would have responded over teamspeak but the thing is not working for some reason. had the same problem last night too. i was talking alone the whole race.

during races with rolling start i take a look down the screen where you have the positions and driver names and remember who should i follow.

after you overtook me the 2nd time i gave up on gaining that position on the formation lap as i knew i could get past sooner or later during the race. i just MOD EDIT: flipped up... i usually tend to forget at race starts that the car is very heavy and i need to brake waaaay sooner than usually. it happened to me more than once. rookie mistake over here too.

anyway... what i can say is i have massively improved my driving and consistency since i started racing AC in RD. massive improvement. it just takes a little bit more time to smoothen the last roughest edges.

Mod edit, nice post, but please keep it clean:thumbsup:

Thank you for the race guys and thank you @Si for putting it together!

Overall, pretty lonely race for me...I was completely knackered and after 3 laps, wanted the madness (that AMG V12 sound :p) to end! After the first 3 laps I already knew I didn't have the strength to chase @Tomi Manninen so just focused on keeping the gap to @Stelios and finish the race.

Highlights from my race:
Lap 18 - Eau rouge, got me all kinds of sweating :sneaky:
Lap 20 - managed to hit the wall on pit exit...that shows you how awake I was :laugh:

Thank you for putting the effort to allow me to join the race!

Last edited:
I really thought that C9 would be the fastest car because I look from RSR and it was almost the same with Zonda but top speed was over 40 km/h faster. I was wait the whole race when @Geof turn that turbo to the max like in Monza that one day:)

I'm happy that my car kept you under pressure... but I was actually miles away of that, trying to keep the gap with the wild threesome who was happening in front of me.
I might have been able to copy your best lap, once, but with options tyres, no breathing... and some sparco gloves maybe :).
No, just kidding. Obviously, I'm not talented enough to fill 20 years of technology, added to your beautifull driving! Glad to so that your Karma have turned ;).

I drove almost 24 laps seeing not many peoples, but I never felt alone with this C9. You are not just driving her, you're driving with her. :D She never forget to offer you some "moments".

Here is the setup I've used for the race.

Good racing all, see you next.
@Si, thx for the pick, and good recovering!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back