AC C6R @ Spa - Wednesday 23 Oct 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Honestly lap times are not so important, we have front runners, midpack runners and rear runners learning, we emphasize on having fun and learning, not on winning, there is NO shame in coming last. Run with us, I can promise you that you will become faster with every race and having some great fun.

The when you get amongst the front runners you can move onto League racing where it is all about winning, most of our front runners stay with us and do both, club and league.

You are most welcome ..see you on the grid :thumbsup:
ok I guess I`ll just jump in cold water :)
See you there

Any setups to tame the beast? I had no time for practice and I will not have tonight. I will arrive 1hour before the official practice ... so any help might be useful.

Any setups to tame the beast? I had no time for practice and I will not have tonight. I will arrive 1hour before the official practice ... so any help might be useful.

Lol, I'm on the same side. Maybe one hour practice before the event starts for the first time with this car.

Even any basic hint, which a newbie with this car should know, is very much appreciated.

So thx in advance.

Lol, I'm on the same side. Maybe one hour practice before the event starts for the first time with this car.

Even any basic hint, which a newbie with this car should know, is very much appreciated.

So thx in advance.
Hi Reik and @Raresch you're welcome to try the one I've been playing with, any feedback appreciated:) It's still a beast though:laugh:

Attachments

• c6r Spa jp 2.20.7.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 114

I did a few laps last night. It's quite good stock. I found a front brake bias of 64% to help with my braking preference. Careful about track limits if you push out Radillon and don't have tires on the while line and the left side curbing. Had laps voided by it.

Might want to turn TC up if you think it's too snappy in La Source and the bus stop but I liked it's rawness for playing around.

As usual, curbs in AC are your enemy so use them carefully. Overall, bone stock, the car was really nice to drive. Probably the best mod I've driven in stock aside from the C7 Dallara. Maybe I just like vettes.....(I do).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%