Tracks C1 Area (C1 エリア) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiragiku submitted a new resource:

C1 Area (C1 エリア) - C1 Area V.2.0

Shuto Expressway, C1 Area V.2.0
Cruise Ver by Shiragiku

hello. Shiragiku here. i Remake this Mods for AC players who wants to Cruise in C1 based from NFM C1 mods.
hope you like it, and enjoy :)

[installation]
- place the extracted 'c1Area_V.2.0' folder into \Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\

[Change Log]
V.2.0
- New C1 map From NFM (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/shuto-expressway-c1-route.6805/)
- Lap Timer in Outward Route (Thx to Nfm)
- 12 pitbox...

Read more about this resource...

Shiragiku updated C1 Area (C1 エリア) with a new update entry:

V.2.1 update!

B2423A54DC485579041F612714A123AE1778383A
[Change Log]
V 2.1
- Fixed pitbox no 4 Spawn
- Pitbox Increased to 20

Read the rest of this update entry...

Had to delete my vote for the moment. You have a major problem: You named the ac cubes wrong. The naming is very strict in this case, it is only (for example): ac_pit_0 or ac_start_1

Do not name them like ac_pit_0_0123. Then it won´t work.

Should be fixed easy and then it should work.

Had to delete my vote for the moment. You have a major problem: You named the ac cubes wrong. The naming is very strict in this case, it is only (for example): ac_pit_0 or ac_start_1

Do not name them like ac_pit_0_0123. Then it won´t work.

Should be fixed easy and then it should work.
lol i dont name it AC_pit_0123

i name it AC_PIT_0 - AC_PIT_19. and AC_START_0 - AC_PIT_19 so total we have 20 pitbox. but for starting grid. i dont put the cube very well. thats why i said Bug on starting grid spawn. im very sorry about this. but the reason i make this mod is for player who wants Cruising with other players.

OK I focused the issues:
You don´t have a ac_start_2 cube and you have several cubes called ac_start_11 and ac_start_12. Furthermore the cubes are to close to each other so the AI is starting slow. (Ai fast_lane from nfm version)

The naming I noticed was a misleading error of my editing program by the way.

It works :)

Screenshot_mazda_miata_c1_Area_V2_24_7_115_23_37.jpg

OK I focused the issues:
You don´t have a ac_start_2 cube and you have several cubes called ac_start_11 and ac_start_12. Furthermore the cubes are to close to each other so the AI is starting slow. (Ai fast_lane from nfm version)

The naming I noticed was a misleading error of my editing program by the way.

It works :)

Screenshot_mazda_miata_c1_Area_V2_24_7_115_23_37.jpg
Yeah. i noticed it now after i re check the Fbx on editor. lol. its my mistake. im sorry :(
but, hey! thanks rainmaker for the correction :)

well. im making this for cruise only. so people can cruise to inward and outward. thats why i delete fast_lane nfm data from Ai folder.

and.... im so busy with IRL work lately. im sorry i cant update this mods in the near future... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back