EU C.A.R.T. Extreme @ Brands Hatch - Tue 14 April 2015

Yuri

VELES LMP2 #21
Jan 20, 2014

Open wheeler Tuesdays! If it is a success we will have open wheelers in the club every Tuesday!

Track:
Brands Hatch GP (download)
Mod: CART Factor (Download) - make sure to use the road chassis, it's the default option

Race 1
Practice:
18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 18:10 GMT
Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
:18:50 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Assists:
Auto-Clutch

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

IMPORTANT: These cars are a handfull to handle on the default setup, with this setup the car becomes stable to make sure you reach the finish line
(download) (Install path: [Game folder] -> UserData -> [Your Profile Name] -> brandshatchgp_btcc11)

1. Yuri (Kasdorp)
  2. Tal (Segal)
  3. Jörn Horbelt
  4. Oscar Hardwick
  5. Vincent Devreese
  6. Falk Massmann
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson
  8. Colin J. Fleming
  9. Dean Solomon
  10. Martin Oconnor
  11. Tuomas Lankinen
  12. Allan Groth
  13. Arne Freiensehner
  14. Tobias Röhner
  15. Jyri Kettunen
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:

Yuri

VELES LMP2 #21
Jan 20, 2014
I don't think it's necessary to have the picture to show the current track, as the event threat clearly shows it's on Brands Hatch

Reactions: Andy_J

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
I don't think it's necessary to have the picture to show the current track, as the event threat clearly shows it's on Brands Hatch
Only joking with ya Yuri.........:thumbsup::p:D

Seriously though thanks for the stable setup. Just tried it but the cars are still way to lairy for me to race in multiplayer here. I'd only get in the way of you guys trying to race. Now if it had the choice of low aids for us noobs, it would be much better and I would partake without doubt.

Have a good race on one of my favourite tracks. (done a few bike trackdays there myself) :thumbsup:

Sam Smith

500RPM
Premium
Mar 19, 2013
Damn. I can't make these races. I start work at 5am and i think these are on at about 6am Australian time that is. Have fun all!

Mark Breslin

500RPM
Jun 2, 2014
:cry: Gutted....!! Can't make it this week.:thumbsdown: But put me down for a regular open wheeler night, I'm up for that.!!
Also @Tal , to answer your question..."The 1998 CART machines all had sequential gearboxes with an electronic ignition cut-off during gear shifts" :)
............Also, (apologies if I'm stating the obvious), but.... if you are 'lucky' enough like me to have a set-up with a clutch pedal, selecting "auto clutch" in-game will 'simulate' the electronic ignition cut-off.
This helps with the drive-ability of these cars when changing up & down the gears.!! (that turbo can be a bitch!!!)

Yuri

VELES LMP2 #21
Jan 20, 2014
I made a mistake in the event threat, the race is at normal club times and it has been corrected now

Antmerino

250RPM
Premium
Sep 3, 2014
............Also, (apologies if I'm stating the obvious), but.... if you are 'lucky' enough like me to have a set-up with a clutch pedal, selecting "auto clutch" in-game will 'simulate' the electronic ignition cut-off.
This helps with the drive-ability of these cars when changing up & down the gears.!! (that turbo can be a bitch!!!)
I don't understand, don't you use the clutch in this car? note: I have never seen this car before