Bye bye

Sadly I can not able to cope with the new 9:00 start times. The wife is feeling neglected and as our broadband is limited she cannot watch tv while I race. Not a problem in the past because she sits to rest at about 9:00. Clash! Also by then my concentration is that of a dead frog.
I will look back when winter comes and the times goes back to earlier racing.
Going to miss you guy:cry: oh okay not that much. Remember if you cannot race fair get Kenny to block them:roflmao:
Bruce

I know the feeling, or not really; different issue but the same cause which made me sign up for less. I'm not that bothered as I will be back for more in the autumn too.
I knew about that wednesday was earlier but haven't heard or seen anything about mondays, is it R3E or another sim?

Same for me Bruce, different reasons though.

Ridiculous decision imo.
Mon and Wed events are useless for me since my main interest are the multiclass and single seater events, which are Sat and Sun.

See you in winter.

I know the feeling, or not really; different issue but the same cause which made me sign up for less. I'm not that bothered as I will be back for more in the autumn too.
I knew about that wednesday was earlier but haven't heard or seen anything about mondays, is it R3E or another sim?

Monday not started yet, but as soon as the staff is ready, we expect them to start at May and we will have Monday early races too. And is for R3E ;)

Last edited:
Sadly I can not able to cope with the new 9:00 start times. The wife is feeling neglected and as our broadband is limited she cannot watch tv while I race. Not a problem in the past because she sits to rest at about 9:00. Clash! Also by then my concentration is that of a dead frog.
Going to miss you guy:cry: oh okay not that much. Remember if you cannot race fair get Kenny to block them:roflmao:
Bruce
We've started the Wednesday at the earlier time and in May we'll do Monday's as well. So there's still the chance for some fun and I hope you'll reconsider as I need someone as bad as me to share the blame with;)

Bruce
Sad day Bruce.
I never thought I'd see a long term member of the RRE club be forced to to this. Shame Bruce, you are one of the few select non cheating nice guys that made it for me when I was racing here. What you need Bruce is a another place with reasonable BST race times. I am also looking for such a place. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back