Resource icon

Tracks Bydgoszcz Kartodrom DRIFT 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
reos submitted a new resource:

Bydgoszcz Kartodrom DRIFT - Track for big drift entries, walltaps and nice track flow.

Bydgoszcz Kartodrom created in Race Track Builder for Assetto Corsa by REOS. Based on real world location in the city of Bydgoszcz, Poland however with a twist to suit the track for big drift entries, walltaps and nice track flow.
ENJOY!!!! :D PLS GIVE FEEDBACK !!
Screenshots
fu2aWPH.jpg

y4ijkzs.jpg

mm3AfM6.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for this interesting small track. I know it was designed for Drifting purposes, but I modified it for Circuit racing to do Go Karts with the AI. Allot of the drifting tracks also work well with Go Karts cause of the sharp turns. Didnt do anything to the track, but since you have the track setup with 10 starting grid spots, I created the Fast_Lane.ai file and also new Side Lines left and right for better control of the AI. Also made the pit area - the surface - classified as PIT so pitting will work. Ran some quick RACE mode races with 9 AI opponents and your track is allot of fun doing Go Kart Racing at 95-100% difficulty..

I dont know if you can add a separate "entrance and exit" to the pit area for doing Circuit racing. Right now your pit ramp into the pit area is an "entrance only" when doing RACE or WEEKEND modes. If I go back out the same ramp, I get a "'Wrong way" flag on the screen. If you dont provide this, I can still do quick "RACE" mode races with AI. Again thanks for the track and is allot of fun. Also the track graphics is very good so far. take care.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%