F1 2015 Buying this game may be a terrible mistake.

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there people, before reading this message you should be aware that you may find disturbingly stupid grammatical mistakes throughout my post, as well as weird use of certain words in wrong contexts. The reason for that is that I'm french and despite doing my best to make the stuff i write comprehensible for everyone, i have truly no clue if what i'm saying is making sense for you or not :3

So, what i have to say is pretty simple and surely innapropriate since we're in codemasters realm. But please, you need to boycott this game. Not because I'm asking you to do so, but because you should be conscious of your consumers rights, and the pressure you can put on a company that seems at first glance untouchable, by just the simple act of not giving them your money.

The annual economic model they're using right now for this licence has no legitimate reasons to exist, each year they earn the jackpot for almost free develeppoment costs. The engine's the same, the textures are copy/pasted and the overall ergonomics is even getting worse every year. I may be a bit harsh there, but one thing is sure, there is no passion behind the work we are now used to see from this company.

You must realise you have the ability as a customer, to influence how the product you buy should look like. For years you and I have tolerated this traditionnal annual release, but now we have come to a point where the new content each year is so poor, that an amateur could have produced the next F1 game himself, with a simple upgrade/mods done on his free time.

If you're concerned about sparing 60 bucks, you should massively boycott this licence until they're forced to lower the price at a much reasonnable level. And they're obviously not going to like that, better quality content for less money ? Truly a nightmare for a marketing crew. But that's here you step in, here is a company that won't listen to your complains ? No big deal, just let it drown. That's something we actually have the power to do if the majority of us can be on the same wavelength.

If we weren't so tolerant about this kind of marketing scam, we could have had a new F1 game every 5 years (mainly for the physics, and the graphical update), with a low cost update that is released each year (for no more than 10 dollars, or this would be very greedy from their side), to stay updated with the new reglementations and cars' changes.

Let me just tell you, that the annual game release is not a fatality, unless we think of it as if it was the case. They're just pushing it because no one is contesting the legitimity of this model. So i you want to do a fair purchase the next time a F1 game get released, you have to put pressure on the editor/developpement team very soon, or we're going to stay stuck forever in this unfavorable situation, where one side is clearly abusing of the other.

Thx for reading mates. See ya.

I wonder why anyone would create ads-spam-threads at CM's forums for mobile betting and mobile toto? That's weird. And what is ladder (sadali) toto?

Bots don't care which forum they spam. :p If the security is not good on a forum, any forum, it will get spammed.

Looks like the same guy who programmed their AI, is responsible for their forum as well.

Hi there people, before reading this message you should be aware that you may find disturbingly stupid grammatical mistakes throughout my post, as well as weird use of certain words in wrong contexts. The reason for that is that I'm french and despite doing my best to make the stuff i write comprehensible for everyone, i have truly no clue if what i'm saying is making sense for you or not :3

So, what i have to say is pretty simple and surely innapropriate since we're in codemasters realm. But please, you need to boycott this game. Not because I'm asking you to do so, but because you should be conscious of your consumers rights, and the pressure you can put on a company that seems at first glance untouchable, by just the simple act of not giving them your money.

The annual economic model they're using right now for this licence has no legitimate reasons to exist, each year they earn the jackpot for almost free develeppoment costs. The engine's the same, the textures are copy/pasted and the overall ergonomics is even getting worse every year. I may be a bit harsh there, but one thing is sure, there is no passion behind the work we are now used to see from this company.

You must realise you have the ability as a customer, to influence how the product you buy should look like. For years you and I have tolerated this traditionnal annual release, but now we have come to a point where the new content each year is so poor, that an amateur could have produced the next F1 game himself, with a simple upgrade/mods done on his free time.

If you're concerned about sparing 60 bucks, you should massively boycott this licence until they're forced to lower the price at a much reasonnable level. And they're obviously not going to like that, better quality content for less money ? Truly a nightmare for a marketing crew. But that's here you step in, here is a company that won't listen to your complains ? No big deal, just let it drown. That's something we actually have the power to do if the majority of us can be on the same wavelength.

If we weren't so tolerant about this kind of marketing scam, we could have had a new F1 game every 5 years (mainly for the physics, and the graphical update), with a low cost update that is released each year (for no more than 10 dollars, or this would be very greedy from their side), to stay updated with the new reglementations and cars' changes.

Let me just tell you, that the annual game release is not a fatality, unless we think of it as if it was the case. They're just pushing it because no one is contesting the legitimity of this model. So i you want to do a fair purchase the next time a F1 game get released, you have to put pressure on the editor/developpement team very soon, or we're going to stay stuck forever in this unfavorable situation, where one side is clearly abusing of the other.

Thx for reading mates. See ya.

I TOTTALY DISAGREE.

THIS IS THE BEST CODEMASTERS RACING GAME EVER!!!!

AND I WILL BUY IT IF THEY PROMISE TO IMPROVE IT.

THIS GAME LOOKS FANTASTIC AND IS THE BEST F1 DRIVING EXPERIENCE CODEMASTERS EVER DELIVERED!

IN THIS MOMENT ONLY IRACING BEATS IT.

I NEVER THOUGHT CODEMASTERS WOULD PULL SOMETHING THIS GOOD!!!

JUST ADD SWEETFX MOD AND WOWWWWWWWW

That is the truth.
I drive a lot of powerfull cars in real life and I guarantee this game feels very good compared to other racing games.
It is my first choice at the moment for racing AI.
So you're happy driving a fast car as someone else? Is that what you do in "real life"?

I'm not! I do not want to drive a Ferrari as Sebastian Vettel. I want to drive it as me, just like I've been able to do since F1 2010.

This version is a piece of sh1t and is the last thing I'm going to buy from CodeMasters unless they revert to the format they had previously.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 102 13.8%