Buying rFactor 2 Without a Credit Card?

Hi

Is it possible to buy rFactor 2 with a debit card? I do not have a credit card, so is there any way to do it without one? I would like to buy the game, but I haven't found a way yet.

Thanks.

Thanks guys. However, it is not possible with my bank. Seems I will wait a while to see if options open. Cheers for help though.

Just wish I could do an 'old-fashioned' eft, but clearly not.

Thanks guys. However, it is not possible with my bank. Seems I will wait a while to see if options open. Cheers for help though.

Just wish I could do an 'old-fashioned' eft, but clearly not.

You should be able to transfer money to your PayPal account and then pay with the balance on your PayPal account, I believe.

It is free of charge I believe. I can't remember ever paying for it, but will check to be sure ;)

{edit}
Just checked, and can't find anything about provisions, anual cost and more of that. Seems indeed free of charge, as I suspected. Can't remember ever paying anything for paypal, and am using it for many years now.

I thought the provision was done via the receiving end, so if you sell something. Could be that personal transactions between persons also are charged.
I always used it for buying stuff, and with that, I never have paid a provision I believe.

Thanks for the clarrification Senad :)

It is free of charge I believe. I can't remember ever paying for it, but will check to be sure ;)

{edit}
Just checked, and can't find anything about provisions, anual cost and more of that. Seems indeed free of charge, as I suspected. Can't remember ever paying anything for paypal, and am using it for many years now.
It's not completely free of charge, otherwise it wouldn't exist :D

I think you only pay for personal transactions, sending and receiving. Don't remember paying extra for purchasing stuff, and there are no running costs.
I thought the provision was done via the receiving end, so if you sell something. Could be that personal transactions between persons also are charged.
I always used it for buying stuff, and with that, I never have paid a provision I believe.

Thanks for the clarrification Senad :)

Good to know. However, when I try to sign up to PayPal, it still asks for credit card details. Am I missing something? My debit card does not have a CSC code, which is required.

Thanks for the great help BTW :D

EDIT: OK so I was being stupid earlier, I was not required to add CC details right away.

So now I went to ADD FUNDS under the MY ACCOUNT tab, but the only option is TRANSFER FUNDS FROM A BANK ACCOUNT IN THE UNITED STATES.

Really...? Is that my only option? lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back