Buying rF2

So I'm looking to buy this sim before the end of sale.

What packs are best to get with this. I like the WEC cars lmps, gt3/GTE and F1

Any help is appreciated.

Currently racing on other platforms but want another to try

All 3 Packs are really great but if limited in cash and desire some LMP'S then get the GTE Endurance Pk.
With extra cash then also buy either one of the GT3 Packs according to what your car preferences are!

GTE Endurance Pack: BMW M8, Corvette C7R, Porsche 911 RSR, Norma LMP3, Oreca-07 LMP2
GT3 Challenger Pack: Aston Martin, Audi R8, BMW M6, McLaren 720S, Porsche 911
GT3 Power Pack: Bentley-Continental, Callaway-Corvette, McLaren 650S, Mercedes-AMG, Radical RXC

Last edited:
The only cars to exploit the potential of the physics engine while being excellent in sound and graphics are :

1/ Cars created by S397 (official) for the last 3 years. I'm not talking about the old publisher cars taken over by S397.
There are free and paid cars.

2/ The last 4 cars of SLOWMOTION (GP3, F3, Palatov D4, Metalmoro MR1)

3/ KartSim.

My advice :

- Do not install any mods cars at the beginning.
- Buy all the DLC S397 that are cheap at the moment + download all official S397 cars and free (6Tatuus, USF2000, Radical SR3, Nissan GT500, etc ....).

I just bought everything :ninja:

Having experience of road and race GT cars (on track), I can say the GT3 cars really are excellent. Better than Assetto Corsa and I won't mention Project Cars.

I've yet to try the Le Man circuit, but looking forward to it. Really impressed with how RF2 has matured over the years.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%