F1 2015 Buying F1 on PC

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Afternoon all

Im thinking of buying F1 today on the pc but cant justify nearly £40 on steam given all the glitches in the game at the minute.

Ive noticed cdkeys.com selling it for 19.99 - are there any disadvantages to buying from these guys rather than directly from steam?

Go for it, i purchased from cdkeys myself, no issues. When enabling with steam use the first part of the key before "_bonus_" for F1 and the part after bonus if you wish to install racing stars game that comes with it. Im saying this because it confused me at first. :)

Cheapskates! :p

img-thing.jpg

As long as you buy from serious/trustworthy/official resellers, there's no problem.
But there are black sheeps among them, having keys that were "paid" via CCF so those keys got/get blocked.
At TESO forums for example there is a list of (at least) their official reselling shops.
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/171736
So I think at least those shops receive usually keys officially and are trustworthy.

Some shops buy from other foreign shops (with lower money currency) and resell for higher prices.

well, as long as you don't buy at g2a directly, because they are known for selling stolen keys in the past. A mate of mine bought a GTA V key at g2a and had two times to get a new one due the keys being blocked several times by R*

What? I got mine from there too and I didn't get any info on the bonus game. Is there a way to get this after I installed F12015 already?...Where did you see this bonus from CDKeys?

Go for it, i purchased from cdkeys myself, no issues. When enabling with steam use the first part of the key before "_bonus_" for F1 and the part after bonus if you wish to install racing stars game that comes with it. Im saying this because it confused me at first. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%