F1 2012 Buying F1 2012 on PC

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Is it best to buy disc version or via Steam for ability to mod, or no difference?

Also, anyone know any good deals on getting it for cheap? Already spent £40 on it on release day for PS3 but want a PC version for modding etc too.

Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to warn people - who knows what happens if Valve opts to take action. :)
I know! No problem really.
But i really hope Valve don't take any action.
Origin sometimes get good prices for games in Brazil, but Steam don't. Sometimes the games have good prices on steam, but most of the time they don't. In my point of view, buying a key from another country may not be "legal" but imho its the best solution to pay a fair price, supporting the company and not going to the underworld of piracy.
I bought F1 2012 for around 30usd, not expensive, not cheap, a fair price imo. In stores here in Brazil i found it for 55usd, so... key was the solution. If wasn't for my country tax abuse, i would buy in a store. And im sure im not hurting my country tax income, last years tax income was next to £530 Billion. Wish i could get my hands on 0.1% of that! :roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%