Buy rf1 or wait for rf2?

Hello,

I've been playing f1 2010 on ps3 for a while but don't got enough time available on TV-screen. So ive come up with rfactor, my question is: should I buy it now or wait for the relaes of rFactor2?
I would play it on laptop with following specs:

AMD Athlon X2 QL-65 Dual Core Processor
Clock Speed: 2.1GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
4GB DDR2 Memory
15.6″ Widescreen LED Backlit LCD Display
ATI Radeon 3200HD graphics chipset
Up to 1408MB graphics memory from shared resources

I wouldn't think it would hurt to get rF now. I see people all over the place talking up rF2 and saying that they've stopped playing rF1 to wait for rF2, but the simple fact is that rF2 is not going to replace rF1 overnight. The original still has a lot of life in it!

imho, buy rF, you have lot of time to practise with it until rF2 comes out, so you can gain experience with the control and physics of the game :), you will test lots of mods until rF2 release. rF1 has a lot of life, lots of leagues, activity...

Go go! Buy it! :tongue:

Thanks guys, I'll be looking out to race clean online. I don't have much experience, so my strategy for my first couple of online races will be: start way back on the grid and try to fight forward oneby one, instead of smashing everyone at the first corner lik in F1 on ps3...

Go for Rf1 it is well worth the money also what you have to take in mind is you will see lots of us talking about Rf2 coming out some time this year and then its a good thing to get. But this is the big 1 there will not be half as many moods on it for at least a year. So I think you will be like me and still play Rf1 for some time yet :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back