Buy or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys. i am a big fan of gtr2 and race 07. i am interested in rfactor. shell i buy it or not??

any advantages to gtr2 an race07???

thanks for help . greets marcel:plane: :help::help::help:

• Alex Guehennec

I don't agree too
I bought it 3 weeks ago, because i was eternally searching a good Formula1 game
I tryed gtr2 and i very didn't like it for Formula1
When i tryed Rfactor, i was surprised to see how many people were playing to this game, very very lot of people everytime.

But i was interrested by the F1 mod, and after trying F2005 mod, FSone06, and F1RFT07 mod, i said myself omg that is a very good mod. The better F1 game i ever played on pc.
Some friends are playing others mod and have very pleasure.

Very good game for me. Why i don' t like Gtr2 ? i don' t know lol

You can download it (patched to v1255 ready) for 34 euro

• Alex Guehennec

[youtube]ATFmZVOoMEY&feature[/youtube] [youtube]q2lZh1YPMCU&feature[/youtube]

Game Vs Real
[youtube]Nr5zu4bE3jw[/youtube] [youtube]wvhU6xbbiuI&feature[/youtube]

Rfactor is still a very good sim.
If you go online in Race07 you see some crowded servers but more then a 100 ppl will never happen.( ok in RSC league it will)
In Rfactor more then 300 or more ppl are there every night and also during the day its very busy.
The bad part is all ppl are divided over many mods and the level of fairness is verry low.
To much ramming i think.
But still a great game !

• 88_terry_gofforth

Have owned Rfactor for a few years now. Gives one a break from running their league sim's just to run something different. Myself, I collect these kewl & not so kewl racingsim's. Remember revolution? Yes I have it.
I take in consideration on what the racing community says about the different sim's, purchase the sim, and define my opinion from there.
Am all updated to the new COT mod from NROS.

See y'all around the forums

Hi guys new to your forum but not others.

Anyway I have all sims apart from RAce07 which I did try when they had the free weekend. For me the netcode is the most important and I can honestly say that if you want big servers with no issues then rfactor is the way to go.

Anyway happy racing :)

Hello Daheee , i also think i know you a bit longer :) We had some races a while ago when i had my old nick {StigS}Moulin...... yes the old days :circuitzolder:
We had a lot of fun from RD2 to Rfactor and maybe more :alla:
Welcome here at Racedepartment and hope to cu soon in one of the events we have .

Great to cu you again :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline