ButtonDeck for Stream Deck

Apps ButtonDeck for Stream Deck 2019-Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice icons! I cannot get the Stream Deck to work with Assetto Corsa Competizione. The game's controller page does not recognise any input from the Stream Deck, even tho i've assigned the profile to the game .exe files and i've mapped the identical keyboard shortcuts. Anyone had any luck getting it working? (I did get it working in iRacing tho)

@Rexxyboy .... I used the pure Stream Deck software to create the necessary for ACC and everything is working as it should.
I still have to check something in ACC settings as I'm not totally sure that buttons assignments and keyboard ones may be used together without activating or unactivating a setting.

So more news when I have time to check it. ;)

Haha this must be silly, but i just got my stream deck today and set it up. I can get it to work for F1 and ACC, but no matter how I setup the profile for Assetto Corsa, I can't get the stream deck to work if I load AC from CM even if I set the profile to ACS.exe. It'll work fine if I load the game off Steam, but not directly from CM. Strange.

I got a Stream deck last Nov and now I can't drive with out it. Def a must have :)

The stock software does not set up the SD as a straight forward game controller input; you need a middleware program to setup the SD as a controller such as vJoy.

I use and would recommend Sim Deck, an donation ware supported app that works with the stream deck: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simdeck.23296/

That program will also setup a special version of vJoy and customize it to work as the controller I mentioned. If all goes well you can setup as a USB button box this way and start assigning away.

I got a Stream deck last Nov and now I can't drive with out it. Def a must have :)

The stock software does not set up the SD as a straight forward game controller input; you need a middleware program to setup the SD as a controller such as vJoy.

I use and would recommend Sim Deck, an donation ware supported app that works with the stream deck: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simdeck.23296/

That program will also setup a special version of vJoy and customize it to work as the controller I mentioned. If all goes well you can setup as a USB button box this way and start assigning away.

But then you end up with only 32 buttons ...right? If you just map the in-game functions to key presses there is no need for vJoy. See attached photos for example (I currently launch AC, ACC, Rf2 and AMS2 with sub menu for in-game dash functions) running off SD XL, plus Crew Chief, TrackIR5 and JoytoKey (for multiple profiles on DSD P1 button box ... which is a usb recognized controller).

Attachments

• P1020087.png
    P1020087.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,377
  • P1020086.png
    P1020086.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,979
  • P1020078.png
    P1020078.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,870
Nice icons! I cannot get the Stream Deck to work with Assetto Corsa Competizione. The game's controller page does not recognise any input from the Stream Deck, even tho i've assigned the profile to the game .exe files and i've mapped the identical keyboard shortcuts. Anyone had any luck getting it working? (I did get it working in iRacing tho)
Maybe you already solved the problem. I had the same. Just change the properties of the Stream Deck exe file to “run as administrator”, and then all sims recognize Steam Deck. Make sure the change is permanent ( you can do it through the properties section of the exe file) otherwise you will have to right click the exe file or the shortcut and apply the Run as administrator.

Hello guys, good job on icons.
I've just buy a stream deck,seems not working in assetto corsa when using content manager...
anybody know if something is needed ? specific settings/plugins to work in AC with the content manager ?

Hello guys, good job on icons.
I've just buy a stream deck,seems not working in assetto corsa when using content manager...
anybody know if something is needed ? specific settings/plugins to work in AC with the content manager ?
Hi
You just need to map shortcuts keyboard you using ingame that's all. No plugin or anything more needed

Suggest you take a look at these two YT videos, since choice and layout is an individual's preference. It is really not that hard to do your own layout/commands. :cautious:
I hope this will help you (I do not subscribe to IRacing)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 96 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 93 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 131 13.7%