F1 2010 Button Shortcuts?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I am currently using a g25 wheel and was curious if there is a way to change the throttle maps just using one button instead of using the menu and pressing left right etc?? same for tires?

I am currently building a custom wheel with controllers etc and i though it would be nice to just be able to change the throttle maps and tire selection with an encoder or even a button is that possible in f1 2010 for PC? and do you think they will change that for 2011?

I tried the using macros with both my Razer kb and my custom built button box made out of a saitek cyborg command unit, it seems the game does not like any macros setup for that menu system, I cant get either to even register but it could be out of my own stupidity

Very brief tutorial to create button macros in the logitech profiler:

First select/create your f1 2010 profile and make sure it points to F1_2010_game.exe

Then click on one of the controller buttons on the right hand side of the screen (the blue text) and click Select Command > New Command...

Then chose a sensible name for the macro and put it in the Name: box (all macros must have a different name)
Press Options... , tick Record Pauses and press OK
The press Record and press the buttons for your macro (e.g. D-pad buttons) - I recommend leaving about 1 sec between each press just to make sure they're all detected by the game
Then press Stop
Finally press OK and it should work :)

To re-record your macro, click on the text for the button (it will now be the name of your macro) and press Edit - [macro name]
Here just press Record then Stop again to re-record the macro and press OK

To remove the macro from the button, click the text for the button and press Restore default (Button [#])

Hope that's helpful :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing