Button Boxenstrategie nicht zu finden !!!

Hallo zusammen.

Kann mir jemand von euch sagen, wo ich das Menü zur Voreinstellung der Boxenstrategie in AC finde?
Ich sehe es einfach nicht!!!

Wenn ich oben nach rechts oder links scrolle, steht es da nicht....

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Attachments

• 20181205143248_1.jpg
    20181205143248_1.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 20181205143130_1.jpg
    20181205143130_1.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 161
Hallo zusammen.

Kann mir jemand von euch sagen, wo ich das Menü zur Voreinstellung der Boxenstrategie in AC finde?
Ich sehe es einfach nicht!!!

Wenn ich oben nach rechts oder links scrolle, steht es da nicht....

Kann mir jemand helfen?
das sollte da oben irgendwo sein... bin mir nicht sicher ob der Wagen entsprechende Einträge in der setup.ini braucht. Ist das bei jedem Wagen nicht zu finden? Ingame geht das Menü mit den Pfeiltasten auf.

Bitte in Zukunft auf Englisch posten, deutsch verstehen hier nicht alle ;) (English plz)

I'm not perfect in German ... but I understood the question:
So the answer is .... use the arrow at the right to see the next settings and the last one at the right will be the ..... Pit Strategy tab with 4 possible presets.

If you cannot see it, then there's a problem in your game and need to check files integrity in Steam.

Each car setup has its Pit Strategy tab. ;)

Oops I forgot ... if you wish to see this strategy on track to modify it in race ... simply use one button of your wheel pod ... and it will appear on screen

Maybe that was what you meant ? rather than in the setup ?

Like Andrew said. It's not too much to ask to throw the whole text into Google translator and put a sentence into the post like "my English is really bad, I'm German, please help me out".

So yeah, of course we can "manage" a German post but we can also manage posts from a German with really bad English.
No real difference regarding the "managing" of it since the Germans can re-translate it easily and help out but the real difference regarding the forums is that everything stays in English like it's supposed to be :)

One could also have a short glimpse at the staff list and see that we have a few German staffs who are certainly willing to help out when they are approached :)

I know it's been a while ago now .... maybe or surely even years .... that at the time ( 2010 or 2011 ) there were special german, dutch, french ( and maybe more ) possible talk threads in one's own language ... for maybe people with some difficulties in english.

I'm sure Bram @Bram Hengeveld remembers it well. It was at the time very friendly threads.
Although I'm native french speaking, I also attended the dutch ( or flemish ) speaking thread.

Should it be a bad idea to come back with those special threads ? .... just a proposal, even though I feel more international than national in Motorsports or Simracing world.
Just only for Premium members anyway.

NB: maybe a smiley with a cup of coffee would please Bram ? I think to remember he likes it. ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%