Buttkicker questions

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Hi all,

Just wanted some advice please? I've got the GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Supreme cockpit, and i wanted to add some sort of vibration equipment to it. I've heard great things about buttkickers, but i really want everyone's advice on what the best solution would be? Would you suggest using 4 Gamer 2's (one on each corner) or the Simulation kit (http://www.buttkickergear.com/BKDA_PACK_4_p/bkda-pack-4.htm) ? Or does anyone have any other suggestions please?
I'm not all that technical to be honest, so any guidance on what works best, and how i'd set them up(!) would be much appreciated!

Thanks folks,

Paul

I personally struggled to get a Pair or mini LFE's on a Dayton to duplicate the amount of Shaking i was getting from a Single Gamer 2 mounted on a socket into the Seat through the side raisers.
I ended up finding a solution but it's not something Guitammer is willing to offer at this time.
I Highly recommend Buttkicker Vs the cheaper Transducer's out there. Ive had an Awesome experience dealing with Guitammer and will continue to do so in the future.

My next shaker is going to be a Full Size LFE. :)

Upvote 0
Thanks for the advice Moxley, much appreciated!

'Full Size LFE' - did you mean this one (http://www.buttkickergear.com/BK_LFE_p/bk-lfe.htm)?

Its such a minefield out there with all the different options. I think i'm definitely going for a Guitammer product, but don't know which one! Looking at the options, which would you say is better -
Thanks!

Upvote 0
Yes that is the Full size LFE i mentioned, Expensive but I can almost guarantee that will shake the CRAP out of anything you bolt it to. The magnet on that sucker is HUGE in comparison to the Gamer's or Mini LFE's.

How are you planning on running your setup, Are you wanting to do a "chassis" or "extension mode" ?

Upvote 0
Sorry mate, didn't realize you replied..

"Chassis or Extension"?? Not sure what you mean? Ideally im looking to get the most realistic experience possible, so i was looking at 1 on each corner, to simulate each corner of the car? Like i say, im really inexperienced with this sort of thing, i don't even know where to begin... what would your suggestion be to achieve the most realistic / immersive sensations??

Thanks,

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 376 28.3%