Wanted Buttkicker Gamer 2

I've a buttkicker Gamer 2 Dave with no amp - works just fine tho - I've been using a small 4ohm amp with the same results as the BK2 amp. I'd perhaps be interested in the LFE lite - it might mount easier to my SimLab rig - I take it you need the attachment that the BK2 offers ?

Right I'll get a pic up. Can you send me one too. I'm thinking the buttkicker G2 has a long cable attached that runs to the amp, which is integral. Suspect yours has bananna plugs or connectors ?

The cable was really short so I added some cable, the end that connects to the amp has a 4 Pin Male Connector but it can screw off

Attachments

• buttkicker 3.jpg
    buttkicker 3.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 645
  • buttkicker 2.jpg
    buttkicker 2.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 786
  • buttkicekr.jpg
    buttkicekr.jpg
    449.5 KB · Views: 1,099
Guys, the Gamer unit is 2ohm and not 4ohm, it should not be powered with a 4ohm amp.
The BK Mini lfe is 4ohm and the BK Mini Concert is 2ohm.

The Behringer iNuke DSP will support 2ohm via its software but its hard to find amps that do.

Guys, the Gamer unit is 2ohm and not 4ohm, it should not be powered with a 4ohm amp.
The BK Mini lfe is 4ohm and the BK Mini Concert is 2ohm.

The Behringer iNuke DSP will support 2ohm via its software but its hard to find amps that do.
of the 2 buttkickers discussed which do you find best for engine/rpm vibration?

Thanks Mr Latte - we kept the office sim rig transducer levels so low it's never been an issue

At home I have the original BKG2 amp driving this BKG2 on my SimLab rig, and Dave - that's actually the one I'd trade - I think it's still under warranty also. Given that I have a 2ohm amp and a 4ohm amp I'd like to swap if possible.

of the 2 buttkickers discussed which do you find best for engine/rpm vibration?

They are pretty much similar in performance, the arm of the BK Gamer can add some additional amplitude in the output based on the mechanical leverage it offers.

How you have the unit installed will make a huge difference. 2x Gamer units clamped onto some form of diy metal tubing that are bolted to the seat support rails would perform much better.

Thanks Mr Latte - we kept the office sim rig transducer levels so low it's never been an issue

At home I have the original BKG2 amp driving this BKG2 on my SimLab rig, and Dave - that's actually the one I'd trade - I think it's still under warranty also. Given that I have a 2ohm amp and a 4ohm amp I'd like to swap if possible.
Was only wanting to trade the buttkicker, not really the amp, my amp runs one of my other transducers also

Yep - I understand. What I was thinking is that if we swap transducers then I'll end up with a 4ohm BK and a 2 ohm BK which will match my amps too. So it's a win-win this end.

What I'm trying to say is I'm happy to trade transducers.
Bk2.jpg

sdW2Q0Q

Last edited:
Yep - I understand. What I was thinking is that if we swap transducers then I'll end up with a 4ohm BK and a 2 ohm BK which will match my amps too. So it's a win-win this end.

What I'm trying to say is I'm happy to trade transducers.
View attachment 297447
sdW2Q0Q
Okay great, I'm good with that, you wanna send me a PM, i still have the box for mine, got it about 3 days ago from Shakercentre.co.uk

I know this i's sold but I was wondering if you could help. I have a original buttkicker gamer. Actually have a few. The amps on these thing are a disaster and quite dangerous into the bargain. They literally over heat to the point they go up in smoke. Is there a UK replacement amp I can buy and use outta the box without doing any diy. When it was working it was awesome and I don't wanna give up the fight as the bass shakers themselves are perfectly fine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%