Sell Buttkicker Concert

Mr Latte

Premium
NOW SOLD

I have a large 1500w (2ohm) Buttkicker Concert for sale.
This unit has some minor marks but is operating fine.

I own several of these and it is one of the best transducers/shakers you can buy for the strongest energy for seriously low-frequency bass. These are a big jump up in the energy they can output compared to common tactile or the smaller BK Mini or Gamer products.

Currently, these sell for £325 new in UK from (Shaker Center).

*Note this item is also listed on a popular auction site and you will see others charging much more for these.

So great price for a great product, first come first serve...

£175 & £10 P&P
UK Only

Last edited:
What amp would I need to power this?? Also is it ok to put just one of these or is it better to go for 4 smaller BKs

A great amp choice and newer version of what I use is this.
Lots of people have this model. The only downside is that fans on these PRO-AUDIO amps can be a bit noisy for a bedroom/livingroom.

It is quite easy and only a 30min job to swap out the fan with a Noctua replacement.

That amp will power 2 large BKs all day long. It also has DSP built-in that will let you tune the output of the frequencies to achieve a better performance.

Multiple smaller BK units could give a wider dispersion but they will never offer the low-frequency output that the larger units have. The main reason for this is the weight of the piston and wattages used are much higher.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%