Buttkicker Audio Mod

thank you very much really! J, have to buy the lfe buttkckiker more one large serious box has 500 Watt. to have good vibration but disappointed grace to you with this superb rustled of F 2006 Ferrari that has will be brilliant!!! thank you very much you have just made a very happy impassioned man!!!!!:thumbsup::);)

good evening don't L, friendly ecxcuse me still to disturb you I N, arrive has to have the sound of the F 2006? J, have to however change has several recovery the file that it is the v1.0 or v1.2 which I place in the audio file but in vain nothing has to make I plays keep his D, origin! is this patch of codmaster? if you have a solution I thank you D, good night advances :thumbsdown:

good evening don't L, friendly ecxcuse me still to disturb you I N, arrive has to have the sound of the F 2006? J, have to however change has several recovery the file that it is the v1.0 or v1.2 which I place in the audio file but in vain nothing has to make I plays keep his D, origin! is this patch of codmaster? if you have a solution I thank you D, good night advances :thumbsdown:

wtf -.- ? Google translate ?

good evening does J, use as traducteure sistranet concerning the problem that J, have with f1 the 2011 audio mode of Ferrari does not function when I replace the file in the audio part of the plays and that I launch the plays f1 the 2011 noise of the single-seater does not change remains D, origin? is it necessary to add a file D, atabase? thank you for your assistance all… micka has.:cry:

good evening does L, friend I allow T, to write the new ones, J, have to install the file that you my to give in the category f1 2011 audio (5 file to copy to stick) once the plays throw rustle it moteure of the f1 remains original, it does not change? I do not understand can you m, to help has to find a solution I thank you much D, advances of your assistance!! :(:thumbsdown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back