Buttkicker attached to back of fiberglass bucket seat

Stevie_007

Premium
Has anyone drilled through a fiberglass bucket seat to attach 2x adx`s directly to seat. i have a buttkicker concert to go under the seat and 2x concert mini`s for pedals. if i nut and bolt the adx`s to the back of seat would that produce better tactile then if they were on a plate underneath

While I don't own the seat you have, I can confirm that mounting your shaker(s) to the back of your seat feels really great! I use it for engine and gear shift effects via Simvibe CM.

I've tried engine effects on my shakers underneath my seat and pedals, but much perfer the feeling on my back... Those effects travel through my rig too.

As long as you are committed to custom-mounting tactile immersion and you just can't race without it... Also, if you aren't looking to sell your seat for what its worth used in the future, then I would just do it!! IMO your seat would look very interestingly kool with shakers mounted on the back of it 20180518_122505-1.jpg

Upvote 0
While I don't own the seat you have, I can confirm that mounting your shaker(s) to the back of your seat feels really great! I use it for engine and gear shift effects via Simvibe CM.

I've tried engine effects on my shakers underneath my seat and pedals, but much perfer the feeling on my back... Those effects travel through my rig too.

As long as you are committed to custom-mounting tactile immersion and you just can't race without it... Also, if you aren't looking to sell your seat for what its worth used in the future, then I would just do it!! IMO your seat would look very interestingly kool with shakers mounted on the back of itView attachment 278480

Great thanks for the reply's. i know without any tactile everything feels dead, my seat is fairly flat at back so transducers lie flat . yes i will get the drill out tomorrow i also could do with a back massage so kill two birds !!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing