Sell Buttkicker 2

I've had this sitting on my shelf for over a year. Barely used. Selling for $50 + shipping.
IMG_1576.JPG

Just want to quickly piggyback on this thread and say I'm selling my BK Gamer 2 in the UK. I'll get a proper listing up once I've got the box out of the loft and photographed everything, but in the meantime if anyone in the UK is interested then please drop me a PM. It won't be as cheap as the one listed here though. That was practically free..!

Just want to quickly piggyback on this thread and say I'm selling my BK Gamer 2 in the UK. I'll get a proper listing up once I've got the box out of the loft and photographed everything, but in the meantime if anyone in the UK is interested then please drop me a PM. It won't be as cheap as the one listed here though. That was practically free..!
PM sent :)

And recieved. Thanks Mascot.

It was so well packaged it felt like a new unboxing! Managed to fit it to my Playseat Challenge, but I think I will need to jerry rig a crossbar to more centralise the effect. But pretty epic as it is, one knows when when goes off track now!!!

Oh and another thing, I think a seperate sound card would be best to use USB 7.1 headphones and BKG2 at the same time. Using a bit of a hack with the Sound Mix device in the Sound CP properties at the moment.

And recieved. Thanks Mascot.

It was so well packaged it felt like a new unboxing! Managed to fit it to my Playseat Challenge, but I think I will need to jerry rig a crossbar to more centralise the effect. But pretty epic as it is, one knows when when goes off track now!!!

Oh and another thing, I think a seperate sound card would be best to use USB 7.1 headphones and BKG2 at the same time. Using a bit of a hack with the Sound Mix device in the Sound CP properties at the moment.
Glad it arrived safe and sound Tony - thanks for letting me know. :)
Have lots of filling-loosening fun - it's a very cool bit of kit.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%