PC3 But what about damage

I've read a lot of ranting about having no pitstops for tyres and fuel. But what about repairs. What happens with your car when having a collision? No damage at all or just visual. If there is driving affecting damage, there is no pitstop available? Race over???

Wonder what the developers have to say on that.

I presume damage is gone along with pitstops. If you watch the video of the game so far there is a lot of rubbing so I strongly suspect damage is gone along with fuel and tire wear. Makes no sense to take damage but have infinite tires and fuel.

• Deleted member 963434

yo saw that punt in official trailer, not even scratch lol
yo say no pits, no temps, no pressure, no fuel, now no damage
I think its even worse, i think it will be fov setting like in codemasters games 0 is base, and you can get it to -30 or +30 but you dont know what fov in degree it actually is.
even worse, i think it will be no camera setting up/down, forward/backward and angles,
i think it even be worse, they may took away virtual mirror but wont tell you that.
its not a sim, cant understand what they did xD they improved handling i saw footage it seems much better than in pc2 but all things above is gone so that dont make me buy this. they could just improve handling, add more cars/tracks and we got game. they spend more time in removing all that and now they lost so many fans. game director should be fired, i hope Ian Bell see this after release and they publish big patch reversing it back into a sim

• Deleted member 963434

I'm afraid you're right. IMO it will definitely be the nail to any real sim aspirations this game might have had.
Gonna have a closer look at AMS2 whenever I get enough of pCars2
problem wit ams2 is not many cars and tracks, cars are brasilian not famous tracks, many cars are unlicensed virtual cars and there are no road cars
i think best substitute for pc2 will be forza horizon now xD but i hope pc2 wont die, there are still many servers out there. there is nordschleife touristenfahren server you can pick road car and drive it like in ac around nurburgring in endless session, no racing just making laps.
And another thing with pc3 connected to what i said above. no pits mean: i dont know how will qual look, maybe cars would spawn at start, all will be ghost cars or something, maybe they removed qual too...
but in pc3 you wont be able to make server like touristenfahren at nurburgring cause you cant get out pits and then come back to pits like in real life. maybe someone will do 5 hours qualy but i dont want to even think how it will work with cars spawning at start line or all cars ghosted...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back