Bushido Style | Test Track

Tracks Bushido Style | Test Track 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
this track looks like it wouild be great but i keep running into invisiable boxes or walls or something i dunno if i am the only one with this issue but it sucks that i cant figure out why it is doing this, any help would be awesome, other then the the quality of the textures is great and i think it is probably a really fun track to drive but yeah hitting invisible walla or boxes or whatever it is is keeping me from actually seeing how this is to drive

this track looks like it wouild be great but i keep running into invisiable boxes or walls or something i dunno if i am the only one with this issue but it sucks that i cant figure out why it is doing this, any help would be awesome, other then the the quality of the textures is great and i think it is probably a really fun track to drive but yeah hitting invisible walla or boxes or whatever it is is keeping me from actually seeing how this is to drive
That's very odd, the only walls should be the visible ones. I suggest removing the track & doing a fresh download and install as it sounds like something corrupted itself. Sorry to hear you had this issue.

Cheers & good luck!

How should I install the lighting mod you have available as far as where it goes?

Hello, copy the lights configuration settings and paste them here; Steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/extension/config/tracks/loaded.
You might only have a 'common' folder in there instead of a 'loaded' folder which is perfectly fine, just drop it in one or the other.
Cheers!

PHICARIOUS updated Bushido Style | Test Track with a new update entry:

Bushido Style | Test Track

Updated/OPTIMIZED version of Test Track!

-Includes extension folder that replaces grass with CSP grass
-Optimized and runs much more smoothly
-Added roads for ease of access to entire track layout

Please keep in mind this is still a demanding track. If you still experience lag, try turning off reflections as they demand a lot of processing power

Enjoy, and please don't forget to leave a review as it helps developers!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back