Bumper's Reasonably Priced Vehicle

Okay, it's starting to take some shape. Not showing the rear end yet since it's really basic at the moment... And I actually haven't decided what kind of design I'm going for anyways.

It's going to be a kind of hatchback/small wagon. It's going to have a rather high ground clearance to make it suitable for the more rural areas. The engine will be a boxer twin of small displacement with forced induction, and the car will be fwd.

full

Looks like a great start to me. kind of reminds me of the 2CV in design, but in looks its kind of like a DS with a raised roof line and raised ride height. :cool:

Hi Bumper,

Glad to see your work again :wink: Don't want to play that much with this "what it reminds me" game, but I have to say there's something of the Citroën Eco-2000 prototype (Citroenet's Eco-2000 prototype page). And I can't blame you for that!
I like the way you think the global car's architecture : high ground clearance, twin boxer engine (so that's closer of a 2CV rather then a GS), smooth and aerodynamical shape… But be careful of front passenger point of view, it seems they'll be slightly too high, IMO.

This does indeed look tough yet i still see the Finnmotors trademark lines throughout the model. I`ve just finished sketching my car btw and it`s going to be completely different to this and everything else i`ve seen for this comp so far :D.

Thanks for the comments, guys!

@citronized - Yeah, it's fun to model something again... Can't really see the similarities between this and the Eco-2000, but I guess it shares the same ideology. Though this one isn't all about amazing fuel economy. Oh, and I also mounted the seats a bit lower for now.. They're just some dummy seats though, the final ones won't be this fancy... It's a rather cheap car after all.

Anyways, here's some progress. Haven't had all that much time to tinker around with this one, but it's getting there slowly...

full

full

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back