buildings raised from the ground

Hello mates. I have a problem with some buildings of the same pack (to be exact, "Mauro pack"). There are two buildings that are a little raised from the ground. If I lower the height I can bring them closer to the ground, but I have to lower it too much and the buildings are nearly flat. What can I do?
Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you're scaling them down instead of moving them. Select the object, hold Y and use the mouse to move it (the
move_object.gif
icon, not
scale_object.gif
).

Sorry RSoul, but the problem is not that. Even if I try to put the same building again, it is raised from the ground. It seems that it is the "starting point" of the building, which is raised.

iirc you can put this pack in btb\xpacker\xpacks. Then open it in xpacker. select the object and go to objects edit. click on "center object on ground" save and export.
copy the new exported xpack into your project folder. it overwrites the older one.

I believe you could try and uncheck the "Rest object on ground" box in object properties. That allows you to move the object about without it trying to adjust to the ground elevation.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 179 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 180 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 236 13.4%