Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Cool. Got it working mate, just what I needed, prefare something like this to the in game championship, really good once you get it working, cheers for that
No problem.
(I must apologise to FerrariMan for hijacking the thread. This was not meant to detract from his championship creator in any way- I used his great utility all the time till the GSC version changes stopped it from working properly).

Angelq117 submitted a new resource:

UI, rfDynHUD, Spotter & Wombats.dll - ui,rfdynhud,spotteraddon,wombat,dll,rlsa,

HD UI (User Interface) - rfDynHUD - Spotter Addon (F1Dave) & Wombats .dll
I do not own or take credit for any of these mods. I simply got it all working together in GSCE and thought some might also want to give it a try. Make a backup, then simply copy and replace the files in the folder directly over GSCE - Please read the read me.txt to avoid duplicate Technometer. Or rename the .PLR file the same as your current one and replace it. (Remember to back yours up first)

Enjoy ;)...

Read more about this resource...

Ok Wombat's .dll file helps with fps on certain GPU cards. I for one experienced a lot of shuttering while driving with a filled grid. This .dll helped me get rid of that and my FPS is much much better.
The SpotterAddon is a race engineer voice. A guy telling you to push harder, when tyre temps & brake temps are optimal etc. It is a bit loud by default, but the volume can be turned up or down in the SpotterAddon config. You can also adjust certain levels where the Engineer should warn you about temps, wear or even opponents etc.
Makes sim-racing a bit more like the real thing imo - but like I said... not everyone likes it. Try it... and if you don't like it... simply remove the SpotterAddon folder and the SpotterAddon.dll inside the GSC folder and plugins.
I have mine set to voice recognition... so I can literally ask him for temps and he will give it. I can ask sector times, and he will tell me how much faster or slower I am on each sector compared to the fastest driver... or my best lap, depending on how you set it up. I can also request for a pit stop and I don't even have to push the "request pitstop" button. Things like that.

With a bit more effort - one can create an audio file with each of your fellow sim-racing members' names (Simply use an app like Audacity to adjust your voice pitch etc so that it sounds close to that of "F1Dave") and then he will not refer to driver in 1st place or driver behind you, but he will say - "Sebastian Vettel is going for a pit stop, It looks like a 2 stop strategy".

BTW - not saying it's perfect - you have to make sure you set the parameters in the config the way you like them - I left it as I am using it at this moment. But it adds to the immersion factor.

Last edited:
Well this has ****ed my game right up. Besides the fact nothing seems to work.
Well done. :cautious:
hallo Bryan, i have 3 GSCE installs and this mod worked perfectly by just copying it into my game folders on each machine. Make sure you opened the Game Stock Car folder and only copied the necessary files appropriately. Like Angelq said - make a backup, which I hope you did. Then simply copy back the original UI Data first. I think that might be your main issue. but it sounds like you might only have some files in the wrong place. if you didn't make a backup, just ask if someone could upload the default files as well. angelq should most probably be able to assist with that as well.
Or yes - try running the sync first. Should replace the UI Data automatically. Weird that it didn't work for you. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%