Build v0.7 Pre-release thread

Kunos posted a Yellowbird pic on FB the other day. Didn't see anyone mention it here.

Yeah its on the licence's thread.
Not mentioned here because it wont be in .7.
If it was a game shot then maybe, but it looked like real life photo to me.
Think talk is that it will form part of DLC with that famous track in Germany, cant remember the name right now.....

Rosbergring?

Maybe Berniering !:unsure:

EDIt* Sorry i could not resist :D

bernietheherniecopy_zps7609413a.jpg

Last edited:
I'm italian, since seems like no one translated this, I'm going to.
Summing up, I can canfirm Marco said multyplayer should come before the end of March, because they want to test it further in order to prevent people from just complaining but to give useful feedback.
For the next update: McLaren GT3, various bugfixes and general optimization.
Apart from this, Marco said they are understanding how and how much Steam Workshop can be used, multyplayer and damage may arrive nearly on the same update, or anyway with a slightly delay between the 2, and also the possibility of booking the place in a multyplayer lobby, so for example you can reserve yourself a place in a server, do some practice, and after let's say 10 minutes the race starts and you're already in.
Hope it's clear enough, done my best to translate it :unsure:

I'm italian, since seems like no one translated this, I'm going to.
Summing up, I can canfirm Marco said multyplayer should come before the end of March, because they want to test it further in order to prevent people from just complaining but to give useful feedback.
For the next update: McLaren GT3, various bugfixes and general optimization.
Apart from this, Marco said they are understanding how and how much Steam Workshop can be used, multyplayer and damage may arrive nearly on the same update, or anyway with a slightly delay between the 2, and also the possibility of booking the place in a multyplayer lobby, so for example you can reserve yourself a place in a server, do some practice, and after let's say 10 minutes the race starts and you're already in.
Hope it's clear enough, done my best to translate it :unsure:
Thanks @pag96 , I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back