Build v0.7 Pre-release thread

Personally for 0.7 I think we'll get one, maybe two cars. From then on I think it will mainly be bug fixes, physics and sound upgrades and tweaks, and AI improvements. Even though 0.6 was only 55mb, there was a huge amount of code written for it. Big ups to Kunos for that!

Other than that I'm really not expecting huge content releases until v1.0, which is when we can really get stuck in! :)

I think we'll get either the 458 GT2, or the 12C GT3 in v0.7 :)

But that's still two whole weeks away... I wish I had a time machine.
Keep those updates coming KUNOS high five:):):):):)

I want :
- Alcohol simulation (blurring screen, delayed steering reaction etc, if problems with naming this feature in certain parts of the world, consider naming it "Female driving")
- Parrallel parking special events with Steam achievements (for naming, see above)
- Ultra realistic mode, where deers/rabbits/rhinos etc. suddenly runs on track in front of you
- Ability to bribe the race-director (also available in multiplayer)
- New vehicles and tracks (like mopeds, vacuumcleaners, shopping carts, and maybe some laserscanned walmarts)
- KFC simulation, when your steering wheel becomes increasingly more slippery
- A GPS unit in all cars/vehicles with moddable voicepacks

The above list is only my demands for 0.7 and I believe they are obliged to deliver, because they have a contract, and if they don't I will sue them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that sounds like the ultimate update. I also will DEMAND this, it is our right as we have paid our monies, if they dont give us what we scream about then they are breaking the contract :)
(i really do think some of those would be funny additions as mods)

Just to to get the thread salivating, before it all goes wrong ......... :whistling:

Hamburger.jpg

My only wish would be to remove that crazy steering wheel shaking under heavy braking. Or at least give us some option to tweak it. It really irritates me. No response from devs on AC forum, no one cares. It's game breaking feature to me. I don't get the point when my wheel is furiously rattling on my desk.

I'd rather if they fully support Clubsport Pedals with its FFB motor instead. I would be fully satisfied.

my only wish for 0.7 is trento bondone and maybe 2 or 3 cars, but don't expect too much to getting multiplayer on the next update because a lot of work are needed with collision physiques ( great improvement with 0.6 but they need some fix in some conditions ) so i think we will get a near finished AI before MP.:)

I want :
- Alcohol simulation (blurring screen, delayed steering reaction etc, if problems with naming this feature in certain parts of the world, consider naming it "Female driving")
- Parrallel parking special events with Steam achievements (for naming, see above)
- Ultra realistic mode, where deers/rabbits/rhinos etc. suddenly runs on track in front of you
- Ability to bribe the race-director (also available in multiplayer)
- New vehicles and tracks (like mopeds, vacuumcleaners, shopping carts, and maybe some laserscanned walmarts)
- KFC simulation, when your steering wheel becomes increasingly more slippery
- A GPS unit in all cars/vehicles with moddable voicepacks...

lol I would add that list pace notes, read by this guy...

My only wish would be to remove that crazy steering wheel shaking under heavy braking. Or at least give us some option to tweak it. It really irritates me. No response from devs on AC forum, no one cares. It's game breaking feature to me. I don't get the point when my wheel is furiously rattling on my desk.

I'd rather if they fully support Clubsport Pedals with its FFB motor instead. I would be fully satisfied.

Try the "Filter" setting in-game, you may be able to dial out some of the vibration that way. Also, you can download Fanaleds for free and that has support for the ABS brake vibration on the brake pedal. It works great with AC as well as many other titles.

• Deleted member 151827

Off Topic. Anyone else sick of looking at the nasty toe nails and whatever the hell that thing is on that guys hand in the ads? lol. Maybe i will stay away for a bit until those go away. lol

• Deleted member 151827

What ads?!
Just to the right of the thread. Looks like you are premium member so you won't see them. I don't mind ads, but those just get me sick to my stomach. Rather just stay away until that batch of ads go away. Disgusting!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%