Build me a PC, please :)

i meant your games :D but virus protection would be advisable. there are a few free ones about. Avast and AVG have free ones, there may be others, if you going to buy a license for one id ask someone else though, I can only tell you that i hate norton :D

besides panda cloud i only can strongly advice to have a look at ESET Nod32 :) it has only 14 days trail but the licens is worth to buy.
it gets directly compiled for your pc on install, makes it runn verry smooth

Okay guys, equipment has been ordered. Thank you all so much for your input, like, really, you guys gave me the hook up. I appreciated it.

Tobias, leave me your paypal account, bud. I really do feel some type of compensation is due for your effort. :)

lol PC racing here I come!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hello guys. I just wanted give one final update. I have received all of my equipment, and the stuff has worked brilliantly out of the box. I'm honestly surprised it has been this easy. lol I asked for your help less than a week ago and I'm already set up. Thanks a ton for the help guys, really. It's evident that you boys know your stuff. The computer handles a great frame rate and the graphics are very respectable. Shipping only took 3 days so I'm just thrilled.

Thanks guys and see you on the track!!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%