Build 85 "Standard Hud" Error?

I've just installed build 85 and all the updates for every mod so far, but after everything's installed it says: "Core componant Standard HUD v1.0 is missing, invalid or damaged. Unable to continue. Please reinstall Rfactor 2." when clicking the Single Player button.
Why's this? Am I going to have to reinstall the whole thing again? Because I'd be very surprised if I did all that and it didn't just do it again xD Standard HUD v1.0?
(I reinstalled and, nope, still the same problem.)

I've completely uninstalled rFactor 2 tonight to make sure that I can experience all the updates better. (no extra mods and addon's apart from the default content).

After uninstalling there are still a few folders remaining in the rFactor 2 folder which I also deleted. I am just guessing here but maybe the HUD could be a setting in the playerfile? The userdata folder contains the player files and are not deleted once you uninstall, hence i threw those away as well.

Not sure if this is the solution though.

You are both sure you have the latest versions of all the rfmods?

It could be that you had a non-default hud activiated? If so, it could be that the .plr file has relations to a HUD, which is updated or no longer present.

So indeed, remove the player file, and try to start rfactor2 again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 383 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%