Bugs Be Gone! patch released! ~79MB

RaceRoom has been updated

Community Announcements - [Sector3] Sonat Ozturk

19-12-2014
Hotfix patch.

- Increased server response timeout to 6 seconds to give more time to users trying to join an MP server after clicking a livery.
- Fixed ADAC GT Masters 2014 Tomas Enge wrong spelling.
- Fixed German "Verlassen" in timing screen not fitting the button box.
- Fixed an issue with finishing the race after winner has crossing the finish line.
- Fixed a crash when setting wheel range if wheel initialization failed.
- Fixed ADAC GT Masters 2014 - Race winner overlay missing comma when 2 drivers are displayed.
- Fixed Championship Winner screen listing the wrong driver number in some screens.
- Fixed resolution option text no longer fitting the given space. The hertz in the resolution was not visible.
- Fixed an issue where DTM 2014 cars were available in RRE. Unfortunately they have to remain exclusive to DTM 2014 for now. Sorry.

The AI has big problems in ADAPTABLE mode; when fixed difficulty is selected and during the pit-stops they have problems too.

Problems means they suddenly decrease the pace a lot.

I'm Assuming your talking about the ADAC 2014 Cars/AI ?

That's cause of the AI Driver swap, when they pitted. ( As you have 2 AI's driving one car)

One may be slower then the other AI driving the car. Same goes for Qualy.

I'm Assuming your talking about the ADAC 2014 Cars/AI ?

That's cause of the AI Driver swap, when they pitted. ( As you have 2 AI's driving one car)

One may be slower then the other AI driving the car. Same goes for Qualy.

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I'm talking about ADAC 2014. The problem of AI occurs with any car that is on track and has not yet entered Box; among a straight brakes for no reason.

There is also a mistake in the pits, the car I drive occupies the same space as another car and an overlay is generated. When you leave the pit-lane area controlled by the AI the other car becomes transparent until it moves away from you.

Sorry for not having explained well, in English is somewhat complicated for me.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing